"Until now, advertisers have been making LOTS of money off of the data you’ve been giving away for FREE. And those advertisers are now paying other adblockers TENS of millions of dollars ($$$) that the adblocking companies keep ALL for themselves. When our community reaches scale, and the advertisers pay OURDATA, we pledge to give 90% of the profits back to the community members.
Your total value can grow in 2 ways:
1. Earn more shares. For every friend that signs up using your referral code, you receive 50 bonus shares.
2. Membership growth. Like all unions, the negotiating power grows with the size of the union. So the larger we are, the more each share is worth.
We believe consumers have a right to control and profit from their data. With your help, everyone can get their fair share.
All of this is completely FREE and Ourdata will NOT collect any of your data."
They're on iOS now and Android and Chrome soon. But sign up now whatever platform you're on. Use my referral code: Elizabeth1
- Self employed graphic designer. When I'm not making my living in print graphic design, I follow and post about technology (especially developing technologies), science, science fiction, animals, and humor. :) Once in a while, I have to post an exceptionally good LOLcat. :)graphic designer, 2011 - present
- Peninsula Collegeoffice assistant, 2009 - 2011
- Affinity Guest Services, Incgraphic design lead, 2002 - 2009
- American Guide Services, Incgraphic designer, 1998 - 2002
- Trader Publishinggraphic designer, 1995 - 1998
- Pacific Media Group, Incgraphic designer, 1990 - 1994
- The Evergreen State CollegeLiberal Arts, 1988 - 1990
- Peninsula CollegeBusiness Administration, 2009 - 2010
- Denver Publishing Institute, University of DenverPublishing, 1992 - 1992
- Everett Community CollegePhysics, 1986 - 1988
- Edmonds Community Collegeundecided, 1986 - 1986
- Back to Bed
- Blendoku 2
- Dream Machine : The Game
- Perfect Angle
- Syberia 2
- The Ghost Archives
- Where's Waldo & Friends
Google's Project Fi adds support for iPads, other data-only devices
Google has announced that Project Fi is expanding to more than just Nexus phones for the first time. Subscribers to the phone service will b
MKBHD - Marques Brownlee videos, photography, writing
MKBHD is the home of Marques Brownlee's exclusive video, photographic, and written content.
Pigeons diagnose breast cancer on X-rays as well as radiologists | Kurzw...
The pigeons' training environment included a food pellet dispenser, a touch-sensitive screen which projected the medical image, as well as b
RightFont - The future of font manager software for Mac OS X
RightFont is a brand new font manager app for Mac OS X, helping designers to preview, sync and manage fonts and find the right font quickly.
Campground & RV Industry Advertising | AGS Publications
For over 25 years, our customers have depended on AGS to deliver unequaled excellence in print and internet marketing. Let AGS bring out the
Google confirms that Chrome OS isn't going anywhere
If you've taken a look at any of the tech blogs recently, you've likely seen a multitude of stories talking about the possibility of Android
Watch The Inspiring Movie ‘CODEGIRL’ For Free On YouTube Until November 5th
Alphabet, which backs diversity in all facets of technology, is helping to shed light on a specific project...a film called "CODEGIRL". It c
Google improves voice search, makes it faster and more accurate
Google's services are constantly being worked upon. From a company with an advanced search engine that works better than any other, this is
Google Nexus 6 Now Available For $299 As Nexus 2015 Release Date Nears
The Google Nexus 6 has been listed for $299 on eBay with free shipping service.
Android M Dev Preview dark theme not coming to official release
You might remember that Google included a dark theme with the first Android M developer preview, which was a really nice touch for those who
2 Marines subdue gunman who wounded 3 on high-speed train to Paris
A gunman opened fire with an automatic weapon on a high-speed train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris Friday, wounding three people before b
Google Hangouts 4.0 Allows Switching Between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data When ...
Google Hangouts 4.0 is out. The latest version of this instant messaging app was rolled out a few days ago and in this new update, the users
White House hires first openly transgender staffer
The Obama administration wants the "administration to look like the American people."
Fallout Shelter officially launching on Android August 13
We're all well aware that iOS often gets apps first, despite Android being huge these days. It's a shame, but it's a fact of life. This was
Google Earth celebrates its 10th birthday with new Voyager feature
Happy birthday, Google Earth! It was 10 years ago today, way back in 2005, when Google Earth was first released. In that time, it has become
SanDisk's 200GB microSD card arrives on Amazon for $239.44
After one-upping its 128GB microSD card with a 200GB card earlier this year, SanDisk’s ginormous memory card is now available for purchase.