Doesn't want to talk about his past = Generates a storm on the web nonetheless, being picked up by mainstream media for everyone to get brand awareness.
Good job on Channel 4 and Robert Downey Jr for creating a use case for when negative user feedback actually helps as well in 'entertainment journalism'.
What if these sensors go haywire or we hack the devices to have wrongly imputed requests for assistance, a bit like prank-calling 9-1-1? Electronic terrorism will surely be one of the games my kids will enjoy doing in 20. And assistance services filtering out bogus requests until there's a bug and someone dies thanks to an algorithm. Funny how this isn't shown to the masses, as working with many companies shows how chaotic any system really is in the internal background because of these same humans.
- Ingress ResistanceOperative (zjemily), 2012 - present
- Aquaterra CorporationCustomer Service Representative, 2011 - 2013
- VidéotronCollecting Agent, 2007 - 2011
- Global, Credit & CollectionCollection Agent, 2009 - 2011
- Synergie-ContactCollection Agent, 2007 - 2009
- Quebec-Recherches / Research-House Inc.Project Coordinator - Qualitative Research, 2004 - 2006
- Had a Cyrix 120MHz as my first personal computer.
- First computer I used was a 2x86. CGA games.
- Then an AMD K6-2 350Mhz, the bomb.
- Went to the 500Mhz version of the same chip.
- And my latest all-time slicing warrior, my AMD Athlon XP 2400+, 1.2GHz RAM, and my still standing ATi AIW 9600 XT.
Latest, my newborn?
ACPI x64-based PC (Asus P5E-VM DO)
DualCore Intel Xeon, 3000 MHz,
Intel Bearlake Q35,
ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series (1024 MB),
ATI High Definition Audio Device,
Modding .con files in Duke Nukem 3D, mapping in Shadow Warrior. Redneck Rampage and the constant flow of attacks in Quake 1. My childhood was blened with the usage of Snes9x, zsnes, i's improvement in playing C4 chips. Good times were ahead, apart from the incessant Hyper Terminal sessions and Laplink moments on the phone.
- College de MaisonneuveSciences Humaines Profile Monde, 2000 - 2002
- Joseph-Francois PerraultConcentration Musique, 1995 - 2000
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Zombie HQ
- Fallout Shelter
Traffic source = "YouTube advertising" / "Partner Promoti...
My channel is starting to get a lot of daily views (over 3k per day and growing) and I've noticed some new traffic sources in my analytics:
Inbox by Gmail – Applications Android sur Google Play
Votre messagerie est là pour vous simplifier la vie, à la maison et au travail. Pourtant, elle est parfois si encombrée qu'elle vous compliq
RunAsDate - Run a program with the specified date/time
RunAsDate is a small utility that allows you to run a program in the date and time that you specify
Apple’s Open Source Printing System, CUPS Version 2.1, Adds 3D Printer S...
As 3D printing technology inches into the mainstream, users of various devices are requiring easy compatibility between their PCs, laptops,
Unable to mount Windows (NTFS) filesystem due to hibernation - Ask Ubuntu
Whenever I boot Ubuntu, I get a message that it cannot mount my windows partition, and I can choose to either wait, skip or manually mount.
Aplicación Android for Work - Aplicaciones Android en Google Play
* Nota: Solo compatible con empresas que se hayan inscrito con una solución de socio Android for Work (https://www.google.com/work/android/p
Cardboard Design Lab - Aplicaciones Android en Google Play
Enjoy an educational and immersive journey through principles for developing virtual reality experiences. Designing great user experiences i
Quip: Docs, Chat, Spreadsheets – Aplicaţii Android pe Google Play
* Featured in MIT Technology Review's 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2014 *Quip is the productivity suite for the mobile generation. It combin
Connecting NES Power Pad to PC for it’s 25th anniversary.
Twenty-five years ago, on a bright and glorious day, the NES Power Pad was released to the US. Since the birth of home video game consoles,
Researchers: Drought creating California 'ghost forests'
Researchers at the U.S. Forest Service report they have found 6.3 million dead trees in part of the Sierra Nevada, likely leading to large "