What if these sensors go haywire or we hack the devices to have wrongly imputed requests for assistance, a bit like prank-calling 9-1-1? Electronic terrorism will surely be one of the games my kids will enjoy doing in 20. And assistance services filtering out bogus requests until there's a bug and someone dies thanks to an algorithm. Funny how this isn't shown to the masses, as working with many companies shows how chaotic any system really is in the internal background because of these same humans.
Doesn't want to talk about his past = Generates a storm on the web nonetheless, being picked up by mainstream media for everyone to get brand awareness.
Good job on Channel 4 and Robert Downey Jr for creating a use case for when negative user feedback actually helps as well in 'entertainment journalism'.
- Ingress ResistanceOperative (zjemily), 2012 - present
- Aquaterra CorporationCustomer Service Representative, 2011 - 2013
- VidéotronCollecting Agent, 2007 - 2011
- Global, Credit & CollectionCollection Agent, 2009 - 2011
- Synergie-ContactCollection Agent, 2007 - 2009
- Quebec-Recherches / Research-House Inc.Project Coordinator - Qualitative Research, 2004 - 2006
- Had a Cyrix 120MHz as my first personal computer.
- First computer I used was a 2x86. CGA games.
- Then an AMD K6-2 350Mhz, the bomb.
- Went to the 500Mhz version of the same chip.
- And my latest all-time slicing warrior, my AMD Athlon XP 2400+, 1.2GHz RAM, and my still standing ATi AIW 9600 XT.
Latest, my newborn?
ACPI x64-based PC (Asus P5E-VM DO)
DualCore Intel Xeon, 3000 MHz,
Intel Bearlake Q35,
ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series (1024 MB),
ATI High Definition Audio Device,
Modding .con files in Duke Nukem 3D, mapping in Shadow Warrior. Redneck Rampage and the constant flow of attacks in Quake 1. My childhood was blened with the usage of Snes9x, zsnes, i's improvement in playing C4 chips. Good times were ahead, apart from the incessant Hyper Terminal sessions and Laplink moments on the phone.
- College de MaisonneuveSciences Humaines Profile Monde, 2000 - 2002
- Joseph-Francois PerraultConcentration Musique, 1995 - 2000
- Fallout Shelter
Reversing the petya ransomware with constraint solvers
With the advent of anonymous online money transactions (read Bitcoin) ransomware has become a profitable business in the cybercrime industry
Maryland Opera Studio: Regina | The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center
No less a musical force than Leonard Bernstein deemed Marc Blitzstein’s Regina the first great American opera. He proposed that a production
FTC Staff Report Recommends Ways to Improve Mobile Privacy Disclosures |...
The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's chief privacy agency, issued a staff report recommending ways that key players in the rapidly exp
Avira now identifies SilverPush ad-tracking as malware - Avira Blog
Even worse, they are doing it right in front of you – but you don't know it. Welcome to the world of cross-device tracking where the only th
Escapee Captured After 7-Week Chase : Manhunt: Convict who confounded au...
A brazen escaped convict who authorities said stole cars, took hostages at gunpoint and tormented tourists as he led police on a seven-week
Phi.3D for Tango BETA – Android Apps on Google Play
==== IMPORTANT ==== Running this beta app requires that you obtain a license file through DotProduct LLC directly. The app will NOT work unl
It Looks Like Google Has Finally Caught On To Systemless Root - Android ...
Well, it was nice while it lasted. A few months ago prolific Android developer Chainfire introduced a method of rooting Android devices with
Chris Lord sold a 30.00" x 24.00" print on FineArtAmerica.com!
Click on the image for a larger view and to leave comments.
iPad Creative - iPad Creative - 10 top tips for shooting iPad 2 video
The amount of content created on the iPad is about to go through the roof. The inclusion of a 7...