- LeanKitSenior Software Engineer, 2015 - present
- Manorism, Inc.President, presentPluralsight Author, Trainer, Speaker, and Writer focusing on Front-End Web Development
- appendToSenior Architect, 2010 - 2013
- Sommet Group
- Ramsey SolutionsSenior Front-End Developer, 2013 - 2015
- Harding UniversityComputer Science, 1996 - 2000
Web Dev .NET: Reducing Filter and Map Down to Reduce
You've probably seen some of the new array methods in ECMAScript 5 (ES5) and you may have even used some of them before, but have you used t
Making a better, somewhat prettier, but definitely more functional Windo...
Scott Hanselman on Programming, User Experience, The Zen of Computers and Life in General
Trailing commas in object literals and array literals
Quick reminder: trailing commas in object literals are legal in ECMAScript 5, trailing commas in arrays are ignored. Trailing commas in obje
Knockout v2.3.0 released; v3.0.0 beta available - Steve Sanderson’s blog...
Lots of new goodies for Knockout.js developers today! You can download version 2.3.0 final or 3.0.0 beta from the downloads page right now.
JSLint Error Explanations - Making Your Feelings Better
Welcome! JSLint and the popular fork of it, JSHint, seem to be proud of the fact that they will "hurt your feelings". Well that's OK, but it