The turbines work where water is flowing downhill, and are already recouping some of the energy cost in keeping the water system running. When fully in place, these pipe generators can power hundreds of thousands of homes.
Gregg Semler, CEO of Lucid Energy, followed his dream of "helping water become more sustainable" by developing this smart piping system. Not only are they electricity generators, they also have state of the art sensors to detect change in water pressure to keep pipes from bursting, and the ability to detect if drinking water is contaminated.
Dated February 2015
Via Julian Lennon, John Lennon's son, from his Facebook account.
We are live right now if anyone wants to watch me stumble through this!
If you are just looking for something to zone out to and don't feel like thinking much, don't put some time suck TV show on, put a live coding stream on! Amazing how much you can pick up subliminally.
Plus, I just saw news that Livecoding.tv has joined . This is gonna be big!!
One thing they desperately need right now though is Chromecast support.
This is quite a departure from what I had previously seen with 's productions. Really impressive and a great example of how far it has come.
Like a french Michael Jackson.
- NBCUniversalSr. Software Engieneer, 2012 - presentSoftware engineer on the Publisher team (Drupal 7)
- ElijahLynn.netDrupal Web Developer, 2012 - 2014
- Windwalker ExpeditionsWeb Developer, Business Strategy, 1999 - 2012
- DrFuhrman.comProject Coordinator, Community Advocate/Manager, Video Production/Editing, Web Development, IT Coordinator, 2008 - 2012
- Aaron V Hill Locksmith & Security ServicesCo-owner and technician, 2007 - 2008
- Aaron Lock & KeyOwner and technician, 2004 - 2007
- Eli's Lock & KeyOwner and technician, 2002 - 2004
Flemington, New Jersey
- Red Rocks Community College
- Warren Tech
- Howards Grove High school
- Scottsdale Community College
MaxKeepAliveRequests: keep it high | Frank DENIS random thoughts.
MaxKeepAliveRequests: keep it high. The Apache HTTP server has a configuration directive that everyone knows about since Apache 1.1 : MaxKee
WATCH: Pablo Sandoval swings at head-high R.A. Dickey knuckler
Panda takes a knuckleball axiom -- to swing at the high ones -- to the extreme in a comical moment against the Blue Jays.