Elie Hirschfeld is President of Hirschfeld Properties LLC, an owner and developer of real estate primarily in the New York City metropolitan area. Hirschfeld Properties projects include: residential towers such as The Grand Sutton, Park Avenue Court, The Duane Park, The Gotham and Exchange Tower; hotels such as the Hotel Pennsylvania and the Crowne Plaza Hotel; and commercial projects such as The Sports Club LA and Manhattan Mall.
- Brown UniversityMath & Economics, 1967 - 1971
- New York University Law SchoolGeneral Law, 1971 - 1974
- London School of EconomicsEconomics, 1969 - 1970
- University of Lausanne, SwitzerlandFrench Language, 1967 - 1967
- Hirschfeld Properties LLCReal Estate Development & Finance, 1976 - present
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloyLawyer, 1974 - 1976