- NCR CorporationDirector ► Head of Professional Services & Operations ● PMO ● Customer Experience, 2014 - present✔ Lead global services operations P&L annual budget at $60M. ✔ Lead services people operations comprising of up to 80 managers and delivery, development, testing, R&D and QA engineers globally. Key accomplishments: ✔ Several mega programs are ongoing towards successful completion with EMEA largest retailers, of Retalix R10 next generation platforms, million of USD worth each.
- Comverse TechnologyArea VP ● Sr. Director ► Delivery Operations ● Professional Services ● Customer Experience, 2008 - 2014✔ Lead global services operations P&L annual budget at $75M, picking at $100M. ✔ Lead services operations teams comprising of up to 120 managers & delivery, support, R&D and QA engineers globally. Key accomplishments: ✔ Dozens of projects $5M - $40M worth each were successfully completed in EMEA & APAC (Orange, Teliasonera, MTS, Beeline, Vodafone, China Mobile, etc.). ✔ Dozens of support contracts and managed services allocations successfully signed and maintained with highest satisfaction across EMEA, APAC and Middle East Million of USD worth.
- Comverse TechnologyDirector ► Operations ● PMO ● Project Management ● Supply Chain ● Professional Services Lead, 2005 - 2008✔ Lead projects planning, pricing, committing and delivery, managing and controlling annual budget at $25M. ✔ Lead project management, delivery and development teams comprising of up to 25 people globally. Key accomplishments: ✔ Dozens of projects $5M - $20M worth each were successfully completed in EMEA (Teliasonera, MegaFon, Vimpelcom, etc.). ✔ Dozens of support contracts successfully signed and maintained with highest satisfaction across EMEA, Million of USD worth.
- Comverse TechnologyProject Manager ● Technical Account Manager ► Operations ● Projects Delivery ● Customer Support, 2003 - 2005✔ Managed customer relationship and projects planning, pricing and delivery, responsible for annual P&L budget of $10M. Key accomplishments: ✔ Several BSS & VAS projects, $5M - $10M worth each were successfully completed with Russian Tier 1 Telco Operators (e.g MegaFon, Tele2.).
- OryanTelDirector ► Head of Marketing ● Products Management Lead, 2001 - 2003✔ New products introduction of 3 new Mobile and Web location based products for the International market. Key accomplishments: ✔ Two web & mobile location based products and services were introduced. ✔ Two major revenue share partnerships worth $15M were signed in Canda & Israel.
- Dassault SystemesProduct Manager ► New Products introduction ● Product Life Cycle Management, 1999 - 2001✔ Concept through release & sales to “grave” complete product management of 2 software & Web based IT products for the international market. Key accomplishments: ✔ SmartPublish & mySmartPublish were introduced successfully to the market as part of the SmarTeam suite.
- Walla!Product Manager ► Web products definition ● Products design, 1998 - 1999✔ Definition & design of 2 B2C & C2C web products for one of the largest web sites in Israel. Key accomplishments: ✔ Two commerce web sites up and running as part of the IOL portal, generating thousands of "clicks" per day.
- AT&T CorporationProject Manager ► Account Management ● Projects delivery, 1995 - 1998✔ Sales, marketing, delivery and service of strategic customer base accounts. Mainly in the government, public and military sectors. Key accomplishments: ✔ Several EDI private network projects were sold and successfully delivered to government, military and Freight Industry leaders in Israel (e.g. IAI, IMI, Flying Cargo),
- Aginix CommunicationsConsultant ● Project Sales ► Solution Selling ● Technical consulting, 1993 - 1995✔ Consulting, sales and projects management of communication projects. Mainly in the government, medical, public and military sectors. Key accomplishments: ✔ Several telephony and network projects were sold and successfully delivered to government & health sectors leaders in Israel (e.g. Kupat Holim Clalit),
My goal is company's success. My mission is to enhance company's operational and financial results, by inspiring, committing and delivering - on time, on budget and with highest quality, innovative products - By forging tailored processes and building top notch professional delivery and support teams with great people that strive to do the same.
In the last 18+ years I held several managerial positions in areas ranging from sales through marketing, product and project management to solution selling, professional services, customer success, operations and groups management.
I've worked for start-ups and NASDAQ traded hi-tech corporations. IT, telecom, Internet, retail and FDA compliant medical devices organizations, covering multiple geographies - US, Asia, Europe, Russia and FSU and Israel.
I served both as an executive and as a consultant to executives. Thus, I was given the opportunity to learn not only from my own mistakes, but from others' as well.
I am at my best in driving operations and customer services teams. Structuring the teams and setting the right processes and tools, resolving the deficiencies that impede the ability of a business to grow and prosper.
✔ I have managed delivery teams of 10-120 globally through successful projects delivery on time & budget (P&L annual budget at $75M, up to $200M).
✔ I have managed customer support teams through supporting over 100 customers / 250 systems globally (Systems availability >99.9%).
✔ I have a 15+ year track-record of exceeding my employer’s & customer's performance standards.
☛ My contact info:
☛ Learn more about me - goto » http://sterneli.wix.com/home
- University of ManchesterBusiness, 1998 - 2000
- University of ManchesterBusiness & Information Technology Engineering, 1995 - 1998
- Technion - Israel Institute of TechnologyElectronics & Computer Engineering, 1988 - 1990