- NCR CorporationDirector ► Head of Regional Delivery ● Professional Services Group Lead, 2014 - present✔ Director of Delivery & Professional Services for EMEA (Annual projects budget of $60M). ✔ Manager of program delivery teams comprising up to 80 Group Managers, Delivery & Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers & QA Engineers globally. ✔ Responsible for customer facing operations (C-Level). Time, Budget and Quality commitments. ✔ Responsible for team’s guidance, performance, budgeting, priorities and target setting. ✔ Core technologies: Retail, Agile, Mobile, POS, Scrum, SaaS, Cloud, Big Data.
- Comverse TechnologyArea VP ● Sr. Director ► Business Operations ● Professional & Customer Services Group Lead, 2008 - 2014✔ AVP, Director of Operations. Group comprises of Project Managers, Professional and Customer Services engineers (Up to 100 people). ✔ Projects delivery - on time, on budget, in accordance with specifications and commitment with highest customer satisfaction (Team's P&L annual budget averaged at $75M year over year). ✔ Customer Service. Group supported 24/7/365 over 100 customers / 250 Telco grade systems. ✔ Recruited & trained employees through KPI & targets setting, priorities & Performance reviews. ✔ Core technologies: Mobile, IP, VAS, Video, Voice & Data, OSS, Mobile Internet, Networking, BSS, SaaS, Cloud, Agile, Waterfall.
- Comverse TechnologyDirector ► Business Operations ● Project Management Lead, 2005 - 2008✔ Director of operations. Manager of 20 project managers and delivery & support engineers. ✔ Responsible for team’s professional guidance, performance, setting KPI and P&L targets. ✔ Responsible for team’s budget control & operational aspects of HW/SW integrated communications projects (Annual P&L budget averaged at $25M). ✔ Core technologies: Telephony, IP, Messaging, SDP, Call Completion, Video, Voice & Data, OSS, MIH, Value Added Services, Billing, Signaling, SS7, MMS, SMS
- Comverse TechnologyProject Manager ► Business Operations ● Projects Delivery, 2003 - 2005✔ Managed communication projects for Tier1 operators (Projects annual P&L budget of $10M). ✔ Core technologies: Legacy systems, Telephony, VoIP, Signaling, SDP, USSD, Video, Voice & Data, OSS, MIG, MDG, MIM, Billing, Signaling, TCP/IP, Windows, Linux, UNIX
- OryanTelCMO ● Director ► Head of Marketing ● Products Management Lead, 2001 - 2003✔ Direct manger of 10 engineers. 6 New Mobile and Web products (HW/SW) introductions. ✔ Negotiated mobile operators' worldwide marketing & sales business partnerships. ✔ Core technologies: Mobile networks, Location based services, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, XML, HTML, Online & Mobile gaming, Web, B2C, Online & Mobile Commerce, Windows, Linux
- Dassault SystemesProduct Manager ► New Products introduction ● Product Life Cycle Management, 1999 - 2001✔ Matrix team manager. Managed 5 software based products for the international market. ✔ Concept through release & sales to “grave”, complete Product life cycle management. ✔ Core technologies: Data Collaboration, PLM, Data management, Web, Windows, XML, Linux
- Walla!Product Manager ► Web products definition ● Products design, 1998 - 1999✔ Matrix team manager. Managed 5 software based products for the international market. ✔ Concept through release & sales to “grave”, complete Product life cycle management. ✔ Core technologies: Data Collaboration, PLM, Data management, Web, Windows, XML, Linux
- AT&T CorporationProject Manager ► Account Management ● Projects delivery, 1995 - 1998✔ Sales, marketing, delivery and service of strategic customer base accounts. ✔ Core technologies: Private networks, Security, EDI, B2B, Internet, data
- Aginix CommunicationsConsultant ● Project Sales ► Solution Selling ● Technical consulting, 1993 - 1995✔ Consulting, sales and projects management of communication projects. ✔ Core technologies: Telephony, communications networks, LAN, WAN, IVR, PBX, CTI, ACD
My goal is company's success. My mission is to enhance company's operational and financial results, by inspiring, committing and delivering - on time, on budget and with highest quality, innovative products - By forging tailored processes and building top notch professional delivery and support teams with great people that strive to do the same.
In the last 18+ years I held several managerial positions in areas ranging from sales through marketing, product and project management to solution selling, professional services, customer success, operations and groups management.
I've worked for start-ups and NASDAQ traded hi-tech corporations. IT, telecom, Internet, retail and FDA compliant medical devices organizations, covering multiple geographies - US, Asia, Europe, Russia and FSU and Israel.
I served both as an executive and as a consultant to executives. Thus, I was given the opportunity to learn not only from my own mistakes, but from others' as well.
I am at my best in driving operations and customer services teams. Structuring the teams and setting the right processes and tools, resolving the deficiencies that impede the ability of a business to grow and prosper.
✔ I have managed delivery teams of 10-120 globally through successful projects delivery on time & budget (P&L annual budget at $75M, up to $200M).
✔ I have managed customer support teams through supporting over 100 customers / 250 systems globally (Systems availability >99.9%).
✔ I have a 15+ year track-record of exceeding my employer’s & customer's performance standards.
☛ My contact info:
☛ Learn more about me - goto » http://sterneli.wix.com/home
- University of ManchesterBusiness, 1998 - 2000
- University of ManchesterBusiness & Information Technology Engineering, 1995 - 1998
- Technion - Israel Institute of TechnologyElectronics & Computer Engineering, 1988 - 1990