18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- Right now most of the world LOVES Facebook, I learned a long time ago saying negative things about Facebook is a good way to get peeps pissed up.
It is not quite time yet for anyone to stand up to Facebook, especially since most businesses have spent so much time building large networks there and promoting their services / business / consulting / personal reputation.
It is the "Emperor Has No Clothes" thing.Dec 27, 2012
- What good is building up a following you then have to pay to reach?Dec 27, 2012
- That is for FB Pages, not personal profiles. The average person is just fine with FB. They are not there for business.
The average person on FB has 130 friends. We here on G+ we can surpass that with one shared Circle added.
The average person on Facebook only wants to hear from people they know. G+ers are here to get to know others.
The average person on FB follows the Page to get coupons. Most businesses on FB are there to use ads to drive traffic to pages, where the coupons lie.
The average person has no idea what EdgeRank is or that their sharing may or may not reach all their followers.
The average person on FB has no idea what Goolge+ is, could care less about privacy BUT they don't want their posts public and would be livid to see people they don't know on their posts.
Try this, go to Happy Hour tomorrow, ask 5 people you don't know if they have heard of Google+. Then report back here. Love to hear what you find out.Dec 27, 2012
- couldn't care less /sorryDec 27, 2012
- Dec 27, 2012
- She is a hypocrite. The irony of it all is the fact she used twitter to vent. What happened to Facebook and the billion plus users Ms. Zuckerberg? #ironyDec 27, 2012