Warning; The accompanying post is an 11,000 word monster, so grab a pot of coffee, some provisions and get comfortable... Your Twitter following could actually go through the roof too!
This week I'm talking Twitter. I use Twitter for business purposes and it is my primary Social Media platform. I started on Twitter in 2009 and never really got with the swing of it. I found it tricky to follow so my account lay dormant. Only when I launched this site did I really begin to take Twitter seriously. When I did, my following exploded.
- University College Cork - National University of Ireland, CorkTEFL, 2013
- Success PartnersNLP, 2011 - 2012
- National College of Ireland, DublinEntrepreneurship Programme, 2009 - 2010
- Irish Lifecoach InstituteDip in Coaching, 2007 - 2008
- Irish Institute of Training & DevelopmentTraining & Development, 2006 - 2007
- UCC, CorkMathematics, Computer Studies, 1988 - 1991
I am a qualified Training & Coaching Specialist now working with Coaches, Trainers, and Speakers to create and grow their online revenue streams.
I am a virtual pain reliever, providing virtual assistance and online business management
I hang out at thesmartva.eu
- The Smart VAVirtual Assistant, 2016 - presentHelping Coaches, Trainers, and Speakers build their online revenue streams. Saving time and money through virtual assistance and support.
- The Smart TrainProfessional and Personal Development, 2008 - presentProviding online content to business owners and IT users. Videos and workshops in the areas of IT, Business Skills and Business English. Live Training and Self-paced learning for the pro-active user.
- Seefin CoachingBusinesS Coach, 2008 - 2014Global Coaching services and Products. Business owners and personal coaching clients
- Smart SolutionsBusiness Training & Development Specialist, 2008 - 2013Training and Development services for companies based in Ireland. Web-based and remote training a specialty, working with employees across the globe.