Please share this is an issue near and dear to my heart!
710 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 209 previous comments
- My little brother who is not only autistic, but also has many other disorders, etc. is, while very unfocused, one of the smartest people I know.May 15, 2012
- If someone is not able to communicate with you in your way it does not mean that he's retarded. It only mean that you have to find other ways to communicate.May 15, 2012
- Those of us born with everything in the normal range should indeed thank our lucky stars. As a token of gratitude, we should help any person within our circles, born otherwise/acquired some disease/syndrome (My dad has Parkinson's disease).
Now with due respect to the topic being discussed in this post, AUTISM, I do know a few people afflicted by this condition, but mildly! I found some extraordinary talents in them, and I was just awed by the way they are succeeding in their life!! This is my SALUTE to all such people out there:
Manageable!!!May 15, 2012
- You are welcome. I believe everyone deserves a fair shakeMay 20, 2012
- Manic deppression effects on noniFeb 6, 2016
- Benifits of noni juice on manic deppressionFeb 6, 2016