I completely agree with this list. We (at All About Android) get a TON of questions on which Android phone to buy and this list pretty much covers the best at this time. Your choice depends on what size device you like and what carrier you chose. Thoughts?
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 40 previous comments
- i love my g-nex but i wish verizon would hurry up and push out ics 4.0.5Apr 29, 2012
- Of all those, well I have a galaxy nexus, and love it. And will love it even more when Jelly Bean Android comes out in a couple months. Will be first one to have it. But aside from nexus, I'd take a galaxy phone. Any of them. Note or GS2, just wish they were quicker with updates. But that's why I didn't get the GS2 and went with nexus instead. I knew Samsungs track record from the past. Might get a GSIII as a secondary phone when it comes around though.Apr 29, 2012
- Was in Target the other day and played with some of the faux devices they have on display. I really like the dimensions on the Note. Too bad it's only AT&T right now.
I'm also surprised to see Motorola on that list. I've had a Droid X since it came out, and I've really enjoyed it but Motorola really knows how to junk up a phone. And the screen. Ugh. Go to a Verizon store and see for yourself. Bring up the same video on the RAZR and then the Galaxy Nexus. It's pretty shocking how poor the display is on the RAZR. Like, "hard to believe these phones both came out in the same generation" shocking.Apr 30, 2012
- there have been shots of a t-mobile galaxy note online (nothing official though), and with the popularity of the note, i'd guess verizon will get it later. perhaps even with upgraded hardware.Apr 30, 2012
- Thanks for sharing the article! Thrilled you like the list as much as we do. :D We're thinking we'll make it a recurring thing, since the Android world moves so quickly - in three months, this list will probably be completely different!Apr 30, 2012
- Totally! In three months we could have 5 different phones! :)May 2, 2012