- Naiim2016 - presentTransforming the unconnected into a thriving part of the global digital economy.
- Griffin Dunn, LLC2005 - presentTurning strategy into action.
- XPRIZE2009 - 2016Making the impossible, possible.
- Navigant Consulting2003 - 2005
- Harbor Research1998 - 2003
Eileen has nearly fifteen years of experience building innovative programs for public, private and non-profit organizations. Following her graduation from Harvard, she held leadership positions at several boutique and large consulting firms, including Navigant Consulting, advising clients whose industries were undergoing substantial regulatory or structural change, including healthcare, high tech, financial, insurance, and energy markets. Her work has been focused on improving operations, and addressing conflict, performance and risk related challenges for her clients. Today Eileen works for the X PRIZE Foundation, helping develop incentive competitions which address humanity's grand challenges in the areas of Energy & the Environment, Life Sciences, Exploration and Education & Global Development.
Eileen is committed to the needs and opportunities of women in business and actively pursues this passion in multiple non-profit institutions, including the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, where she was a board member.
- Harvard CollegeBiology, 1994 - 1998
- Singularity University2010 - present