― Ellen J. Barrier,
Fast Food is killing us.
I am guilty of giving myself and my kid fast food.
However, I pledge no more.
I want the push up the mortality of my child through medicating her with #organic meats, fruits and vegetable that will extend her life!
Date: Sat, Jan 10
I remember this feeling, that heavy feeling where your subconscious mind is trying to figure out... How the h-e-double hockey sticks do I get out of this shyte storm in my life.
Not the kids fault, Mommy fault. Disappointed, disappointments and disillusioned.
Man. I just want every living creature that has breath in my home to GO TO SLEEP AND BE WITH UNTIL 6AM.
Am I having a midlife crisis? Perhaps....
when the person that
made you feel special yesterday
makes you feel so unwanted today.
Shared via TweetCaster
- University of Illinois at ChicagoAccounting (Bsc) Kinesiology (Asc), 1991 - 1995
- Whitney M. Young Magnet High SchoolNatural Science, 1986 - 1990
- #MommyFab [project]Owner / Blogger, 2013 - presentCurrent lead blogger on new project to reach out to working parents with inspirational quotes, parenting testimonies, product review of parent friendly products and all the cerebral stimulus in between.
- TwoDopeMoms.comCo-Owner / Co-Blogger, 2011 - presentCo-Blogger on lifestyle and parenting blog for all parents and those interested in the parenting process. Currently reviewing products for Jumpstart and various other game designers.
- Independent ContractorSocial Media Consultant, 2007 - presentCreating social media strategies for start-up and small businesses looking to revitalize their brand and engage new customers via social media.
MommyFab [project] • Dear Prince, Thank you for teaching me that Black...
Dear Prince, Thank you for teaching me that Black people were NOT a monolith. You completely redefined what a Black American male was capabl
MommyFab [project] • 4th Annual Chi-Town Connection "Spring Fling"
Chicagoans & House Music – It is a definite Culture. There is a complete and utter arrogance about my music snobbery within the House Music
Report: Reading to young children benefits brain development
A new study by the American Academy of Pediatrics shows that reading daily to young children, starting in infancy, can help with language ac
HAPPY - Pharrell Williams (feat. Minions) | 2014 Official [HQ]
Pharell Williams - Happy Music Video with Minions | Viral Movie Trailer in HD | Kinostart 18 Dez 2014 |➤ Abonnieren: http://YouTube.com/Film
22 Simple Ideas for Harnessing Creativity in the Elementary Classroom
Trisha Riche' is a kindergarten inclusion teacher at R. L. Brown Elementary in Jacksonville, FL. The grade-level chair at her school, Trisha
Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
One of my classes dances to the "Cha Cha Slide"