I feel as though the stories shared on Google+ are higher quality than anything in my Facebook stream and a bit more thoughtful / well-researched than on Twitter. Somehow, Google+ occupies a happy medium between the two social networking juggernauts. Regardless, competition in this space is healthy and can only lead to more innovation.
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- The internet grow older :)Jan 18, 2012
- I agree as well.Jan 22, 2012
- dittoFeb 18, 2012
- DEJAN+1that's spot on. And Twitter's main point of differentiation is its main enemy - it's too brief to carry a meaningful context to a message or a link. I think Google have hit a jackpot and filled a much needed niche for a professional social network.
LinkedIn you say? Well... something just wasn't flowing right there. Though we still use it, most would never consider it for true social interaction and sharing. Too clunky.May 10, 2012
- I find that the audience is better controlled here with Google+ and its "circles." That may be a reason why people of like minds find it easier to engage?Jun 9, 2012
- Yes! Get back on here now that Facebook is on its way out :)Sep 25, 2012