We spend lots of time listening to your feedback, and today we're launching some profile and page updates that you've been asking for. These include:
- A new tab for your Local reviews. In addition to your photos, +1's and YouTube videos, there's now a place for all your Local reviews. Highlight your favorite restaurants, or hide the tab completely via settings -- it's completely up to you.
- An easier way to edit your info. The 'About' tab now consists of separate cards (like Story, Places, and Links) -- each with its own prominent edit link. As always: you can share specific fields with specific circles, or keep them just for you.
- Bigger cover photos, with a better aspect ratio. Cover photos are much larger than before (up to 2120px by 1192px), and they display in 16x9 when fully expanded. This way more images can be used as cover photos, and there’s more room for your selection to shine.
Everything's rolling out gradually, so check back soon if you don't see it yet. Once it’s live (at plus.google.com/me), let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Of course there are lots of benefits for publishers and developers - but most of all - it's designed for you and how you share. Selectively. Different things to different circles. Nuanced. Like in real life.
Details are here: http://googleplusplatform.blogspot.com/2013/02/google-plus-sign-in.html
To access the full schedule and our ongoing broadcasts, see our section on the Voices website, which will be updated throughout the day: http://goo.gl/7zFV1. Read more about the conference and our support for women on our blog: http://goo.gl/KLRfK
In life and online, there's a time and place for connecting with your customers. Maybe they're searching for you. Maybe they're reading an article about your business. Or maybe they're getting driving directions to your store. Here it's natural to connect because your customers are interested and available, and we believe ads should follow suit. Ads should be interesting, useful and engaging, rather than intrusive or annoying, and this is the approach we're taking with Google+.
This week, for example, we're beginning to offer businesses a new way to promote their Google+ pages through AdWords Express. Once enabled:
- They can attract new customers and followers with ads that run across Google (on Search and Maps, for instance), and across the web (on the Google Display Network)
- And of course, we only show these promotions when they're appropriate—not overwhelming people with random ads when they’re trying to spend time with friends
Page promotion with AdWords Express is initially available to local businesses in the U.S., but we're rolling it out more broadly in the weeks and months ahead. Eligible businesses will see an “Advertise” link on their Google+ page.
And what about our overall approach? Even though it's early, it’s already yielding great results. Search ads with AdWords social extensions average 5-10% more clicks. Brands like (http://goo.gl/SwpAJ), (http://goo.gl/BsOsY) and (http://goo.gl/wISlq) are seeing even greater uplift. And we’re just getting started.
- Universidade Estadual de CampinasComputer Science, 1995 - 1999
- Fly Angle
- Ninja GO:Infinite Jump
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Ninja Runner 3D
Vagas de Emprego - Catho – Apps para Android no Google Play
O site de empregos pioneiro no Brasil agora também no seu Android. Busque empregos no aplicativo da Catho de onde você estiver e encontre no
Jornal Conectados – Apps para Android no Google Play
Periódico Conectados, Jornal Catho Manager.
Dez verdades em que acreditamos – Empresa – Google
Escrevemos essas "10 coisas" pela primeira vez quando o Google tinha apenas alguns anos de idade. De tempos em tempos, revisamos essa lista
Why developers should start choosing conscience over profit
The tech industry is perpetuating a false narrative about what motivates technical innovators and what innovation can be. Fortunately, anoth
Oh, the Places You'll Go at Burning Man! (OFFICIAL)
Based on Dr. Seuss's final book before his death, this is a story about life's ups and downs, told by the people of Burning Man 2011. Direct
Twitter tightens its stranglehold on apps with new restrictions
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - In a move to regulate how users access its microblogging service, Twitter announced new restrictions that sternly
Move Your Photos - An easy way to move your Facebook Albums to Picasa
Move2Picasa is a web application that helps you export all your facebook albums to picasa and share with your google+ circle in just two cli