Since seriously buckling down to NSDI review procrastination, I've baked 9 loaves of homemade bread, made a delicious savory bread pudding and an artichoke frittata, refactored/written a thousand lines of in-memory RCU concurrent Btree, and now I'm baking homemade croissants.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- For a moment, was hoping that by hitting the "share" button, I could get you to share some of your baked goods with me. Impressive!Nov 14, 2011
- Structured procrastination FTW!Nov 14, 2011
- Sara, all you have to do is visit :) Most of the bread gets given away!Nov 14, 2011
- I have found that I do a lot of cleaning when I am procrastinating, which is interesting since usually I am procrastinating on the cleaning. :)Nov 14, 2011
- Do you deliver bread? At HotNets 'til 5 PM...Nov 15, 2011