Notice how my band, The Boston Harbor Bhoys, are playing twice? Didja? Didja? Huh? Sunday afternoon and Monday night. Surely you can clear your schedule one of those times!
- Berklee College of Musiccompostition, 1978 - 1982
- Waltham Senior High Schoolgeneral, 1975 - 1978
- The Boston Harbor Bhoysvocalist, guitarist, 2014 - present
- Jug o' Punchvocalist, bassist, guitarist, 2007 - present
- Quest Diagnosticsanalyst, 1987 - present
Not Just Screwing, but Screwing Up Sex: 8 Myths of Porn
Before I go any farther, let me state, I got down from any high horse I might have been on before writing this post. It isn't a grievance re
Men with guitars are more attractive to women: study
(Relaxnews) - For men wanting to be more attractive to the opposite sex, new research suggests grabbing a guitar.
A Pig Just Flew Buy And He’s Belting Out “Hollywood Nights”
A Technology Moment. It's not often I see a pig flying by my window singing “Hollywood Nights”. In fact, until last week, never… It all star
'Small World' songwriter Robert Sherman dies at 86
By JILL LAWLESS, Associated Press – 15 minutes ago. LONDON (AP) — Songwriter Robert B. Sherman, who wrote the tongue-twisting "Supercal