- EdSEC (dba)Freelance computer technology writer, 2004 - present
- Information Research AssociatesProgrammer, 1981 - 1982
- Burroughs Research CenterProgrammer, 1982 - 1983
- Michale Leesley ConsultingProgrammer, 1983 - 1984
- Schlumberger ResearchProgrammer, 1984 - 1986
- Hart Information SystemsEngineering Manager, 1986 - 1987
- Novell/ExcelanMany titles, 1988 - 1994
- LANWrightsPrincipal, 1994 - 2004
- NetQos (now CA)Senior Researcher, 2006 - 2006
- UT Austin (MA 1979)
- Princeton (AB 1973)
- UT Austin (BA equiv 1981)Computer ScienceCompleted undergraduate degree requirements to qualify for graduate study in CS at UT from 1979-1981. Took additional 18 or 21 hours of graduate CS classes by end of 1982.
Preparing for MCTS Windows 7 Exam 70-680 - Course FAQ
What is this course about? The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification is recognized internationally as the best vehi
TypeScript: A New Direction in Browser-Based Applications
Developers are looking for ways to create browser-based applications that work like desktop applications. TypeScript may provide an answer.
Intelligent WAN - Stephen Lawton - Network Security: Beyond the Eggshell
The best network security assumes attackers have already broken in.
Bloomfield (microprocessor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloomfield is the code name for Intel high-end desktop processors sold as Core i7-9xx and single-processor servers sold as Xeon 35xx., in al
3 things to know about IPv6 as World IPv6 Day approaches | ZDNet
Yes, June 6th is World IPv6 Day. No, you don’t need to panic.
Unanswered questions about what's in Windows 8 editions | ZDNet
Microsoft’s announcement that Windows 8 will ship in only two retail versions cleared up some uncertainty. But it left a handful of interest
Google Plus gets a new look and feel (Review) | ZDNet
Google Plus, the social network for grown-ups, has a new look and feel. It’s not perfect, but there’s a lot to like in it.
Hurricane Electric takes its IPv6 expertise to the datacenter | ZDNet
Want to move your datacenter to the Internet of the 21st century with IPv6? Hurricane Electric is ready to help.