- IntegrityChief Creative Officer, 2009 - present
- Global VelocityVice President
- MPS GroupSenior Vice President
- Idea IntegrationPresident, Major Markets
- T1 DesignChief Creative Officer
- Compaq Computer CorporationDirector of New Media
- ComputizeDirector of Advertising
- AppelzinFounder and Chief Creative Officer
Ed serves as Integrity’s Chief Creative Officer after joining as partner in 2009. Ed is an industry expert in applying creative, user-centered development principles to help businesses extend their brands online and better connect with their customers, as well as their employees, partners and investors.
Having built his last firm to be named one of AdWeek’s Top 50 Interactive Agencies, prior to successful acquisition, Ed has developed web-based solutions for a variety of clients within industries including technology, consumer packaged goods (CPG), healthcare, government, oil and gas, media and financial services. Ed’s clients have included such brands as AT&T, Bausch & Lomb, Hewlett Packard, JCPenney, Sony, Microsoft, Continental Airlines and Exxon Mobil.
- University of Central Arkansas
- Leslie Public High School