What a story. I hope Taiwan stays this way forever.
Charles Koch suggests that another Clinton in the White House might be better than Trump or Cruz.
- Trump camp telling zuck that he is too rich to know the poor.
- zuck telling others to not build a wall while trying to get inside one in China.
We gathered in the Google Cambridge office last Friday to show our support for #EveryoneWelcome in Google & in Massachusetts :)
For more info:
- University of MinnesotaB.S., minor in Math, 1992 - 1994
- University of MinnesotaM.S., minor in Scientific Computation, 1994 - 1996
- University of MinnesotaPh.D., 1996 - 1999
- Monument Valley
With 20 patents and over 80 research articles, his most well-known past project is the study of Information Scent --- understanding how users navigate and understand the Web and information environments. Most recently, he leads a group of researchers at PARC to understand the underlying mechanisms in online social systems such as Wikipedia and social tagging sites. He has also worked on information visualization, computational molecular biology, ubicomp, and recommendation/search engines. He has won awards for both teaching and research. In his spare time, Ed is an avid Taekwondo martial artist, photographer, and snowboarder.
In 2012, Ed was the Technical Program Chair for ACM CHI2012 conference, the premier conference on Human-Computer Interaction research.
- Sr. Staff Research Scientist, 2015 - present
- Staff Research Scientist, 2011 - 2015
- PARCArea Manager and Principal Scientist, 2007 - 2011
- Xerox PARCSr. Research Scientist, 1999 - 2006
Blue Angels in San Francisco 2015: tips from a local.
The Blue Angels San Francisco stir the blood of the crowds every October over the beautiful San Francisco Bay! Get tips from a local, and di
Google outs unpatched Windows 8.1 vulnerability, and debate rages on bot...
Google says Microsoft missed a 90-day deadline to fix it. Microsoft says it's a minor bug but a fix is in the works. Should Google have told
Police officers injured in morning of violence around Admiralty
Violence flared again in Admiralty yesterday morning following an eventful night during which student-led protesters tried to storm governme