Profile

Cover photo
331 followers|15,492 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
A look at GBPUSD in the run up to the Scottish Referendum #scottishreferendum   #GBPUSD  
The British Pound saw heavy selling over the weekend as an opinion poll put the Scottish "Yes" vote at 51% with No and undecided voters making the remaining 49%.
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
June unemployment rate improves to 6.5%. Average wage growth hits rock bottom at 0.3%
The jobless rate in the UK dropped to 6.5% in June 2014, the lowest in October 2008, but the average wage hit the lowest at 0.3%, down from previous month's 0.8%
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
UK Unemployment rate 7.2% vs 7.2%. Claimant count change improves by -34.4k. Average earnings index up by 1.4%
The unemployment rate remained unchanged at 7.2% while the claimant count changed continued to improve by -34.4k
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
Weekly Technical Analysis - GBP
Weekly Technical Analysis for GBP pairs (17/03/2014). Read our weekly outlook on GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD and GBPJPY
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
UK Unemployment rate edges to 7.2% in Q4 2013
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
UK Jobs Preview - Jan'14
Recent Markit's report from KMPG/REC points to a continued job growth numbers for January but likely that unemployment rate to remain at 7.1%
1
Have them in circles
331 people
Kate Morgan's profile photo
prety mon's profile photo
Nico Roets's profile photo
Александр Тройно's profile photo
John Dylan's profile photo
Cynthia Cousineau's profile photo
farman beg Furqan's profile photo
james william's profile photo
ForexBonusPips. com's profile photo

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
British Pound sells off on weaker wage growth. Uncertainty on rate hike.
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
GBP Weekly Technical Analysis Outlook
Weekly Technical Analysis for GBP pairs (24/03/2014). Read our weekly outlook on GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD and GBPJPY
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
GBPJPY - Head and Shoulders Formation, Technical Analysis Follow Up
Technical analysis follow up to our GBPJPY trade analysis based on our weekly technical outlook of the British Sterling.
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
Weekly Technical Analysis - British Sterling
Weekly Technical Analysis for GBP pairs (10/03/2014). Read our weekly outlook on GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD and GBPJPY
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
Weekly GBP Technical Analysis - 24 Feb - 01 Mar'14
Weekly Technical Analysis for GBP pairs (24/02/2014). Read our weekly outlook on GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD and GBPJPY
1

ECN Forex UK

Shared publicly  - 
 
UK Inflation drops to 1.9%, the lowest since Nov'09. Gives #BoE scope for further easing if need be.
Latest yearly inflation data from the UK showed the CPI y/y drop to 1.9%, below the BoE's target and the lowest since Nov'09.
1
People
Have them in circles
331 people
Kate Morgan's profile photo
prety mon's profile photo
Nico Roets's profile photo
Александр Тройно's profile photo
John Dylan's profile photo
Cynthia Cousineau's profile photo
farman beg Furqan's profile photo
james william's profile photo
ForexBonusPips. com's profile photo
Contact Information
Contact info
Email
Story
Tagline
Authoritative views on the UK's financial and currency markets!
Introduction
ECNForex.co.uk is the authority on the UK's financial and currency markets. Combining both technical and fundamental analysis, we bring you the most up to date information on the UK markets along with an understanding of the currency markets.