Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng warmly invite you to join them in beautiful Costa Rica for Deepening Presence, a five-day retreat beginning October 23, 2016.
Eckhart has said that being in nature is the most conducive environment for meditation because it helps us resonate with the stillness that surrounds us. The paradise country of Costa Rica—with its 20,000 square miles of pristine forest, volcanic beaches, and uniquely rich biodiversity—is at once a prime destination for rest and relaxation and a compelling “portal to presence.”
Over the course of five full days at the stunning, all-inclusive Westin Playa Conchal resort, you will accompany Eckhart, Kim, and fellow participants from around the world for teachings on the arising and the deepening of presence—plus plenty of opportunities to practice “walking the talk” in the optimal setting of a retreat.
• Insightful daily teachings from Eckhart to inspire and guide your realization of our essential “Being” nature
• Body-based “Presence through Movement” practices with Kim, suitable for everyone
• Guided meditations and question and answer sessions with Eckhart and Kim
• The practice of presence in the support of a welcoming community of likeminded individuals
• Ample time for personal reflection and stillness as well as connection with others
• Optional guided activities including kayaking, zip-lining, horseback riding, snorkeling, sailing, and more
Tickets for this event are $1297 and can be purchased by clicking here: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1824411