Profile

Cover photo
Verified name
422,451 followers|4,717,199 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTube

Stream

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
Q&A Preview - How can we distinguish the excitement of the ego with enthusiasm born from Presence? 
12
6
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
The Power of Now and A New Earth calendars are still on sale: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/store/category/?s=calendar
11
2
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
Eckhart Tolle TV Preview: The Movie Show of Your Life: http://bit.ly/ET-MovieShow
17
1
Lalitha Detiège Devi's profile photo
 
wonderful
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
“Do what you have to do. In the meantime, accept what is.” -- Eckhart Tolle. Please enjoy reading, “Doing, Being, and Forgiveness,” excerpted from Eckhart Tolle’s “The Power of Now,” pages 179-180. http://bit.ly/Doing-Being-ET
Do what you have to do. In the meantime, accept what is. Since mind and resistance are synonymous, acceptance immediately frees you from mind dominance and thus reconnects you with Being. As a result, the usual ego motivations for “doing” — fear, greed, control, defending or feeding the false ...
37
10
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
Take a walk through nature with Eckhart here: http://bit.ly/NatureWalk-ET
13
4
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
Wishing you peace and joy this holiday season. Please enjoy Eckhart Tolle singing “Ode to Joy” http://bit.ly/1m8nPUZ
28
6
David Zoll (Gleef)'s profile photoDenise Fulmer's profile photomarianne jordan labarca's profile photo
3 comments
 
He is really lovely a great spiritual teacher he work for me
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
In this Eckhart Tolle Now Preview, Kim Eng explores the body as a vehicle for awakening. http://bit.ly/kim-eng-awakening
10
2
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
"Stillness comes from within you; it doesn't come from outside you." - Eckhart Tolle Visit the page below to receive free Present Moment Reminders in your email. http://bit.ly/EckhartPMR
44
14
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
"A new state of consciousness is emerging. We have suffered enough!" - Eckhart Tolle Visit the page below to receive free Present Moment Reminders in your email. http://bit.ly/EckhartPMR 
69
13
Nathan Segal's profile photo
 
Agreed. And new ways of ending that suffering have begun to emerge. NLP offers some powerful transformational tools which can make a major change in literally minutes. I used one of those two months ago to end what I refer to as "The Inner War," a problem which caused me a lot of mental pain for nearly 40 years. Now, I'm 99% free of the problem and the rest, that 1%, is easily manageable.
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
“Being is not only beyond but also deep within.” - Eckhart Tolle Visit the page below to receive free Present Moment Reminders in your email. http://bit.ly/EckhartPMR #PresentMomentReminder
57
11
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
In this Question and Answer session, Eckhart Tolle provides guidance on becoming “an opening for consciousness" and answering, "How can we support others?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7a8aIfDaY
19
4
Add a comment...

Eckhart Tolle

Shared publicly  - 
 
"You cannot see space, of course, nor can you hear, touch, taste, or smell it, so how do you even know it exists?" - Eckhart Tolle http://bit.ly/Silence-in-Sunrise
21
1
Grobi Sesam's profile photoRajan MP's profile photo
2 comments
 
Raises a valid question - is it necessary to 'know'? Can we not just accept?
Add a comment...
Story
Tagline
Eckhart Tolle's Official Google+ Page
Introduction
Eckhart Tolle is widely recognized as one of the most original and inspiring spiritual teachers of our time. He travels and teaches throughout the world.

Eckhart is not aligned with any particular religion or tradition, but excludes none. His profound yet simple and practical teachings have helped thousands of people find inner peace, healing and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of his teachings lies the transformation of individual and collective human consciousness - a global spiritual awakening.

Eckhart Tolle is the author of The Power of Now, a #1 New York Times Bestseller, which has been translated into 32 languages and become one of the most influential spiritual books of our time.

In another popular book, A New Earth, he shows how transcending our ego-based state of consciousness is not only essential to personal happiness, but also the key to ending conflict and suffering throughout the world.