Over the years, as Google+ grew and its community became established, we steadily opened up this policy, from allowing +Page owners to use any name of their choosing to letting YouTube users bring their usernames into Google+. Today, we are taking the last step: there are no more restrictions on what name you can use.
We know you've been calling for this change for a while. We know that our names policy has been unclear, and this has led to some unnecessarily difficult experiences for some of our users. For this we apologize, and we hope that today's change is a step toward making Google+ the welcoming and inclusive place that we want it to be. Thank you for expressing your opinions so passionately, and thanks for continuing to make Google+ the thoughtful community that it is.
- PathbenderPresident / Producer, 2013 - presentFeature Film and Television Production.
- OutlierProducer / Partner, 2013 - presentFeature Film and Television Production.
- Paramount PicturesFirst Look Producer, 2008 - 2009Feature Film and Television Production.
- Maverick RedPresident, 2006 - 2007Feature Film and Television Production.
- Gold Circle FilmsFirst Look Producer, 2005 - 2006Feature Film and Television Production.
- Maverick FilmsExecutive / Producer, 1999 - 2005Feature Film and Television Production.
Young Adult Series ‘Empty Coffin’ Headed to Big Screen
Young Adult Series 'Empty Coffin' Headed to Big Screen. By ET Thompson | Published: October 21, 2011. via thewrap.com. By Joshua L.
Comic-Con: Lost - The Deleted Scene You Must See! - TV News...
Still doubt Lost's storyline was all planned from the start? At Comic-Con, the show's creators reunited to show an unseen clip that clears i
Is Google+ the Ultimate Content Marketing Platform? | Copyblogger
Copyblogger. Copywriting and Content Marketing Strategies. Home; About; Software; Archives; Contact. Copywriting; Content Marketing; SEO Cop
How I Write | A ton of useful information about screenwriting from scree...
You can learn a lot by seeing how other screenwriters work. Here's a breakdown my daily work routine.
Disruptive companies: Innovation abounds [infographic] - Holy Kaw!
Disruptive companies: Innovation abounds [infographic]. Posted Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:00 PM and seen. times. Tweet. Disruptive innovations don&#