Dylan T Edwards
Web Developer, 2009 - present
• Consult with clients to determine needs and design.
• Purchase domain name and arrange server hosting.
• Create and publish initial content including all graphics for site layout.
• Train client on CMS for future site maintenance.
Senior Technical Support Specialist, 2013 - present
• Build internal and external web pages
• Graphic design
• Collaborate with other Information Services employees to design and develop Sharepoint 2013
• Shoot and edit video
• Support various web-based applications leveraged by county employees and the public
... and much more!
Application Systems Analyst, 2012 - 2013
Working on the configuration team for the Counselor Portal and Borrower Portal sections of our Early Resolution web application.
Implement control into the Early Resolution web application allowing underwriters to provide as many options as possible to borrowers who may be in danger of defaulting on mortgage loans.
Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation
Marketing Assistant, 2010 - 2012
Digital Media Specialist
• Manage online media such as: website (www.Medora.com), Facebook (Facebook.com/MedoraND), Twitter (Twitter.com/MedoraND).
• Create and manage online advertising with various web media including newspaper and other tabloid websites.
• Develop direct email marketing pieces for distribution to list of over 12,000 subscribers using the MailChimp service.
• Use Google Analytics and other statistical data to evaluate media effectiveness and buying opportunities, and measure conversion rate.
Former responsibilities as Marketing Assistant:
• Coordinate with sales representatives to place online and print advertising.
• Design print ads, posters, newsletters, postcards, and brochures.