Start a hangout
94 followers|70,841 views
Works at Dylan T Edwards
Attended St. Cloud State University
94 followers|70,841 views
- Stearns CountySenior Technical Support Specialist, 2013 - present• Build internal and external web pages • Graphic design • Collaborate with other Information Services employees to design and develop Sharepoint 2013 • Shoot and edit video • Support various web-based applications leveraged by county employees and the public ... and much more!
- Wells FargoApplication Systems Analyst, 2012 - 2013Working on the configuration team for the Counselor Portal and Borrower Portal sections of our Early Resolution web application. Implement control into the Early Resolution web application allowing underwriters to provide as many options as possible to borrowers who may be in danger of defaulting on mortgage loans.
- Theodore Roosevelt Medora FoundationMarketing Assistant, 2010 - 2012Digital Media Specialist • Manage online media such as: website (www.Medora.com), Facebook (Facebook.com/MedoraND), Twitter (Twitter.com/MedoraND). • Create and manage online advertising with various web media including newspaper and other tabloid websites. • Develop direct email marketing pieces for distribution to list of over 12,000 subscribers using the MailChimp service. • Use Google Analytics and other statistical data to evaluate media effectiveness and buying opportunities, and measure conversion rate. Former responsibilities as Marketing Assistant: • Coordinate with sales representatives to place online and print advertising. • Design print ads, posters, newsletters, postcards, and brochures.
Front End Web Developer in Central Minnesota.
Front End Web Developer living in central MN. I make websites and play video games. Currently playing PlanetSide 2. VS on SolTech. Alias: Deqs
- St. Cloud State UniversityCommunication Studies, 2006 - 2009
- Concordia College, MoorheadInternational Business, 2006 - 2006
- South Central CollegeWeb Development, 2009 - 2011
I love panchero's but the info online says they're open until 11pm and they are not. Only open until 9pm Monday through Thursday and to 10 on the weekend.
Public - a month ago
reviewed a month ago
I have attempted to eat at this restaurant 3 times for lunch. All three times, I have tried to call and looked at the hours on their website and on their door. All three times they SHOULD have been open, but all three times they were not. I'm not sure if they went out of business or what the deal is... but after these attempts I will never go there. Which is unfortunate because I had heard good things. Too bad.
Food: Poor - FairDecor: Poor - FairService: Poor - Fair
Public - 2 years ago
reviewed 2 years ago