I used to be irritated with pokey Prius drivers. Then my wife bought one. Now, I AM a pokey Prius driver, and here's why.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Poke away! I'd love to try switching to a hybrid, but I'm currently in a paid-for Camry that hasn't crossed 100000 miles yet so I'm pretty sure I'll be in 18/22 land for many more years.
By the way - when we gas guzzlers try to criticize your battery maintenance, we may have some merit, but we're really just jealous.Feb 12, 2013
- Welcome to the club, Dwight!
110,000 miles, 10 years old, ~ 37 mpg. Still going strong!Feb 12, 2013
- Be sure to check out the Ford C Max
Ford C-Max vs Toyota Prius V! - Head 2 Head Episode 20Feb 12, 2013
- A refreshing article. Thanks for this. I really enjoyed reading and think you are 100% right about that.Feb 14, 2013
- Mar 10, 2013
- Bryan H+1Also it is a lower emissions race, which is why when comparing hybrid/electric cars to motorcycles, the cars win.Mar 15, 2013