13875 Hedgewood Drive Woodbridge, VA. 22193
The Moyers Team accomplishments:
- Long & Foster RealtorsReal Estate Agent, 2002 - presentMaryanne Moyers is an Associate Broker and Dwayne Moyers is a Realtor. Maryanne is a certified and experienced corporate and military relocation specialist working with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Sirva Corporate Relocation Services, Cartus Global Relocation, and Brookfield Global Relocation Services, and all affiliates of Worldwide ERC Workforce Mobility Association. We also have the following Realtor certifications: Accredited Buyers Representatives (ABR) e-PRO Fine Properties Historic Homes Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- TJW HomesSubdivision Sales Manager, 2004 - 2006Sales Manager for several new home subdivisions in Stafford County and Fredericksburg.
- Prince William County Police DepartmentOfficer, Detective, Sergeant, 1990 - 2002Patrol Officer, Special Problems Unit Detective, Burglary Detective, Violent Crimes Unit Detective, Patrol Supervisor.
- United States Army ReserveMilitary Intelligence Officer, 1984 - 1992Combat Telecommunications Center Operator, Tactical Intelligence Officer, Psychological Operations Officer, Executive Officer, Nuclear-Biological-Chemical Officer
- Moyers MasonryLabor, Bricklayer, 1975 - 1983Labor and bricklayer for family masonry contracting business.
1. The process of buying a new home through a builder's contract.
2. The circumstances leading to negotiation advantages for buyers.
3. The cost breakdown of building a new home.
4. The reasons for using a real estate agent for purchasing a new home.
#homebuyingtips #buyingahome #buyingnewhomes #realestatetips
Click on the below link to enjoy a slideshow of this home. Contact us for details and showings of this home located 3 miles from Interstate 95 exit 152 (Dumfries/Manassas). #singlefamilyhomes #homesforsale #PrinceWilliamCounty #realestate #Montclair
Here are 12 of things Realtors® do to help sellers make the most money when listing their home for sale!
Additional resources from some top online Realtors® , , , , , , , , and more!
#fsbo #realestate #realtor #realtortips #raleighrealty #homes
#BradleySquare #ManassasVirginia #PrinceWilliamCounty #newhomesforsale #newtownhouses #newsubdivisions
#homesforsale #NorthStafford #townhouses #StaffordCounty
1. How much home can I afford?
2. What variables do lenders consider when approving a home loan?
3. What payments are required when making an offer?
4. How much down payment is required?
5. What documents are required for loans?
6. Do I need a real estate agent?
7. How do I find the right lender?
8. How does my credit score affect my mortgage?
9. What home characteristics should I consider?
10. How many listings should I look at before selecting my first home?
11. What can I expect at closing?
#buyingahome #firsttimehomebuyers #mortgages #loanqualification
Drill these into your mind once you have begun the home buying process!
Don't risk losing that house! A info packed infographic from
#EmbreyMill #newhomesforsale #discounts #luxuryhomes #singlefamilyhomes #StaffordCounty #realestate
#SheltonWoods #newsubdivisions #StaffordCounty #newsinglefamilyhomes #newhomesforsale #RichmondAmericanHomes
The Rise & Fall of the Rappahannock Navigation System Marker
Inscription. Comprised of 47 locks, 20 dams, and 15 miles of canals, the Rappahannock Navigation System struggled from its beginnings. After
House of intrigue: 'Spy house' for sale in Lake Jackson
It was purchased from a murder suspect, hosted a Kennedy and possibly gave refuge to Russian spies. Now the mysterious 'CIA safe house" is o
Stock Footage - Americans Welcome King Saud and Royal party to Wasington...
View King Saud vintage historic stock footage in Washington DC, 1957. Buy HD video and archival still photo images of clip number 6567503376
Tom Wilson’s Mock Fight With Make-A-Wish Recipient Braden Nienaber is He...
Over the weekend, Braden Neinaber of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan spent the weekend in Washington D.C. having the time of his life. The eight
Planning for $40 Million Public Safety Complex Begins, Opening Set for 2...
Residents got their first look Thursday night at a new public safety complex planned for mid county.
Home Buying: Should I sell now or wait until spring to sell? - Trulia Vo...
should I sell now or wait until spring to sell? Find answers to this and many other questions on Trulia Voices, a community for you to find
Officials Back Manassas Battlefield Bypass - Potomac Local News
The plan for a Manassas Battlefield Bypass is simple: get the traffic out of the national park and off of hallowed ground.
I-95 Bypass in Stafford Would End in Orange, Where Major Development Eye...
Plans for a Fredericksburg bypass show drivers would be able to exit Interstate 95 in Stafford County, cross the Rappahannock River, and end
Widening Routes 1 & 28, VRE on Transportation Funding List - Potomac...
Taxes are going up in Virginia on July 1 to pay for transportation improvements across the state.
Chamber’s Clapper: Highway Would Attract Business - Potomac Local News
In the past eight months, the Prince William Chamber of Commerce has expanded its membership base to more than 2,000 members.
School pool could cost Prince William $1.5 million a year
In their first presentation on building a two-pool facility at the county’s 12th high school, officials said the aquatics center would serve
If Fairfax FBI Site Fails, Prince William a Second Choice - Potomac Loca...
In the process to relocate the FBI’s national headquarters to Virginia, it appears the CIA was here first.
How Rising Mortgage Rates Could Affect The Housing Recovery
(Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife) Note: This post has been updated to reflect the latest rates released by Freddie Mac on Thursday.
Business community unites to support North-South Corridor
Opposition to the Bi-County Parkway has ramped up in recent weeks. Now the supporters are making some noise.