When it comes to building an SEO strategy, many marketers and entrepreneurs (especially those who don't spend a significant amount of time with SEO) start off by asking a few key questions.
That's a good start, but only if you're asking the right questions.
In today's +Whiteboard Friday, showing us the five things we should really be looking into when formulating our SEO strategy:
1. What keywords do you want to rank for?
2. How do we get links?
3. Site speed. Mobile? Doesn't even seem like a question.
4. What about Penguin and Panda?
5. When do I get money?
Learn more and check out a video
#seo #seostrategy #seomarketing #mobile #seomobile
- University of TennesseeBusiness/ Psychology, 2001 - 2005
I was the co-founder of Statzer Media Group in 2009 and have worked with numerous Start-ups.
My unique and progressive career of creating long lasting relationships, creative ways to capture, sell to and nurture leads is always changing and adapting to Social and Digital trends.
Connect with me on Linkedin!
- Market LoyalCo-Founder, 2013 - presentMarket Loyal helps small and medium sized businesses and franchise systems generate more positive reviews and internal feedback.
- NovaerusSenior Marketing Manager, 2013 - 2013
- HighwindsSocial Media Strategist, 2012 - 2013
- Mood MediaRegional Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Statzer Media GroupChief Marketing Officer, 2009 - 2011
- Dex OneDigital Marketing Expert, 2005 - 2009
- Walt Disney World ResortIntern, 2002 - 2003
Zehnder Interview Series: Kevin Rapp, Technical Sales Representative
My name is Kevin Rapp. I’m the Midwest Technical Sales Representative for Zehnder America, which includes most of the central United States.
Ultra-Energy Efficient Homes: Are They Worth the Upfront Cost?
Is it financially savvy to construct a super efficient home over a code-built home because of the reduction in operating costs? The simple a
Social Media News: Facebook listening, LinkedIn Ranking, Yelp Videos | L...
This week’s Social Media Recap includes updates that launched this week on your favorite social networks, and one update that is rolling out
SMS is Best: Your Mobile Priorities Might Be Overrated, Underperforming ...
Image: isla_yelo/Flickr The following statement could cause side effects including shock, confusion, anxiety or panic: The most effective en
Reviews, SMBs & Google - Still Not Clear on the Concept
This story is so rich in the evolving complexity of reviews; the absurdly angry SMB, the frustrated poster and so rich a tale of service gon