هل لديك أية استفسارات؟ تواصل معنا من خلال حسابنا على تويتر
I have contacted (Noor Hassan) from the leasing management today twice through your email but without any response which is completely unprofessional. And I can rate this as very poor customer service.
First of all I have selected Dubai Properties as because of the good service, and I don’t have time to waste on emails back and forward regarding my apartment.
On 20th – September my contract starts, and I came to collect the apartment keys but unfortunately I have found a lot of issues to fix. Some of them were fixed but there’s a lot more which I’m not really happy about it.
• The Shower handle in the main bathroom (bedroom bathroom) it’s still dusty and loose and I have contacted you through phone and we have agreed that it’s going to be replaced on the same day 20th or the next day but it didn’t get replaced yet.
• We have found cockroaches and the apartment smells really bad. Which I require to clean it and to get rid of cockroaches by pest control (spray). And to clean it after all this process. And by the way you will find the dead cockroaches on the kitchen floor.
• The bathroom floor between tiles it’s colored in red not as supposed to be in white.
• There’s some holes in the bathroom wall (bedroom bathroom) collared white and also the same thing in the bath tab.
• We have agreed to clean the kitchen because it’s really dirty, but nothing happened yet.
I have furniture delivery soon, and I don’t want to receive any furniture with the not fixed issues.
After checking the apartment today I have leave it open so hopefully someone comes and start fixing this amount of issues.
I have all the pictures which I can share easily, but not for the cockroaches because I can’t imagine myself talking picture of this disgusting thing in my apartment.
At the end I want my apartment to be fixed immediately and I don’t want to waste any more days. I have wasted 2 days already which is at the end means money to me because the contract started already.
I need a response as early as possible.
Mohammed Ghazi Awad.