40 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 35 previous comments
- Let's not try and act smart kid. It seems like you don't know how amoled works. So here....
Great article on why it happens and why you can't stop it. Also, the note 4 which was released just after the nexus 6 suffers from screen burn as well. So lets not stroke the Sammy cock. It's what it does kid.
makeuseof.com - Save Your Screen: How to Prevent Burn-in on AMOLED Screens18w
- For once mature the up kid. How long you gonna be 14?18w
- When did I say AMOLED didn't get any burn in? All AMOLED displays will eventually suffer from burn-in. The superior AMOLED displays Samsung uses for its latest flagships, always take longer to suffer from burn in, compared to the AMOLED panels they sell to the other guys. Just because your shitty Nexus 6 suffered from burn-in, doesn't mean the S8 is going to suffer the same fate. It will eventually, but years later. I'm not going to click on your dumb link. Go show it to your grandma or someone who actually cares about your bs. Thanks :)18w
- You and your infant intellect wouldn't probably be able to fathom the idea. I don't own a nexus 6 by the way. I used it as a comparison. Do you rub your Samsung all over yourself at night?18w
- Don't worry about it, you pervert.18w
- LoL shut up.18w