The more research I do the more & more I am incredibly astonished by findings on the benefits of CBD & THC as well. I'm literally in shock thinking about people who have been criminalized & imprisoned for distributing a PLANT that turns out to have incredible health & wellness benefits
This article finally floored me so I wanted to highlight a few of the points I found most important but I really hope you will take the time to read the research in its entirety.
- The California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) in San Francisco studied the effects of CBD and THC on breast cancer cells and found that both compounds have significant antitumoral properties, & the combination of CBD and THC had a more potent antitumoral effect on human cell lines than either compound when tested alone.
- The painkilling properties of THC were initially documented in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics in 1975. Subsequent clinical studies in Europe demonstrated that whole plant THC combined with whole plant CBD work better than THC alone for treating chronic pain.
- U.S. government-sponsored research at the National Institute of Mental Health determined that THC and CBD both protect brain cells from the effects of stroke and acute head injuries
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services secured a patent, titled “Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants,” in 2003 that asserted that THC and CBD (QUOTE) “are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and HIV dementia.”
- Harvard University researchers
found that THC cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half
and (QUOTE) “significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread
” – also explaining why smoking marijuana doesn’t cause lung cancer.
- Investigators at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, showed that THC inhibits an enzyme responsible for the accumulation of amyloid plaque that disrupts communication between brain cells, the hallmark of Alzheimer’s-related dementia.
- A 2010 study in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology reported that oral THC improved symptoms of ADHD and Tourette’s syndrome in a teenager. (Sounds like a better option than amphetamines doesn't it?)
- A 2012 study published in the journal Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research, which found that a teenager who consumes alcohol is likely to have reduced brain tissue health, but teen marijuana use shows no effect on brain tissue
.CBD-rich treatment regimens have extended the lives of advanced cancer patients and others suffering from a wide range of diseases
Most remarkable of all is the dramatic improvement in numerous cases of pediatric epilepsy attributable to CBD-rich oil extracts, which stop seizures when nothing else is effective
Physicians and patients are finding that different ratios of CBD and THC are optimal for different conditions and individuals. A CBD-rich strain or product with little THC is not necessarily a superior treatment option compared to a balanced CBD-rich remedy with an equal amount of CBD and THC
. (who knows how long before THC will see the strides that CBD has made)
A CBD-rich extract or strain with little THC might be optimal for treating anxiety and many seizure disorders
, whereas pain syndromes, cancers, and neurodegenerative conditions could benefit from an appropriate amount of THC
.One size doesn’t fit all with respect to cannabis therapeutics, and neither does one compound or one product or one strain.
I'm just glad that progress is being made. Just imagine if:
you have taken a pill with chemicals & side effects all your life for a condition that could have been remedied more effectively, efficiently & more cost consciously by a natural PLANT
that has sadly been stigmatized.
Wow, my mind is spinning. I'm just really excited for the opportunity to be aligned with Kannaway at such a pivotal & exciting time in medical history. This is gonna be big. Join the Movement with a payment plan here
Just leave your email & I'll reach out to you personally to answer any questions you may have. The email goes to me directly, & reach out to me anytime via Google+ Hangouts or email@example.com or at 484-589-0749. I'm here to help.#CBD #Kway #hempVap #medicalmarijuana #cannabis #cannabidiol #hempmedspx #hempoil #hemplifestyle Kannaway is a hemp lifestyle company with a focus on nurtritional wellness whose products contain CBD rich hemp oil.