I went out in the street and set fire to a sofa in solidarity with my London brothers and sisters who are protesting... what were they protesting again? More importantly what are they drinking?
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- It started out as a protest against a police shooting; then a bunch of morons decided to tag along and join in the crime-wave. No politics or ideology - they just want free Nikes and a plasma TV.Aug 10, 2011
- I see, sois in London and polling the rioters about their political affiliation and reasons for rioting? If you're in London, look out out the streets and tell me if you see any news people polling these kids. I bet you'd see none. Why? Because they're getting the hell out of these kids' way.Aug 10, 2011
- Of course I'm not. But they are being asked, and the answers are disappointing. Most of the ones who've been interviewed can barely string a sentence together, but the general theme is "other people are taking stuff, so why shouldn't we?" and "We're out on the rob and torching stuff, and you can't stop us. Lol."
It's hardly a principled stand against inequities in the system.Aug 10, 2011
- Pretty much it's just rabble rousing at this point - but it's sad that things degenerated this quickly...
In other news, Free Beer?Aug 11, 2011
- Maybe someone should clear out all their stuff from their houses while they're looting elsewhere. Maybe the message would sink in a bit better that they're ruining livesAug 12, 2011
- Yo, Dawg! I heard you liked looting, so I sent some looters to loot your loot while you were out looting!Aug 12, 2011