- Argosy University - DBA2009 - 2013Doctor of Business Administration Dissertation topic - The Influence of Training and System Experience on Technology adaption. Primary focus included Online Marketing Techniques and Local Business Utilization.
- St. Thomas University - MBAMasters of Business Administration with a Concentration of Finance
- St. John's University - BSBachelors Degree in Economics
- DeVry Institute - TelecommunicationsCourse work in Telecommunications
- Kennesaw University - Information SystemsMasters concentration in Information Systems
I have completed a Doctoral Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Online Marketing Adaption Strategies.
The dissertation work was focused on Interactive Marketing as it pertains to Local Business. The purpose of the study was to measure the effectiveness of interactive marketing techniques on an organizations revenue.
Current research is on Technology Adaption and Continuance. The value of new technology can only be realized if the company effectively integrates the systems into the current processes and procedures.
- Bizwire.netResearcher / Founder, present
- Westwood CollegeDoctoral Candidate / Instructor, 2010
- Bari Italian Foods
- Nortel Networks
Wine tasting, screenings, and information sessions on Women’s Health Topics
Heavy hors’d’oeuvres and wine will be served, as well as non-alcoholic beveragesReservations required
Registration begins at 5:30pm
Information session begins at 6:00pm