Anaesthesia House <email@example.com>
ISA Cochin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
As you are aware that we are hosting the 38th ISA Annual State Conference on 11th and 12th of October 2014.
We are planning a pre-conference workshop on 10th October 2014, KPR CME for Post Graduates on 11th October and the Conference on 12th October.
We are inviting your valuable suggestions for various topics for the Pre-Conference Workshop, KPR CME and the Conference.
Please mail us your suggestion regarding the topics by 20th November 2013
Dr. Abraham Cherian Dr. Shyam Sundar P
Organising Chairman Organising Secretary
- M.O.S.C.Medical college, Kolenchery,ErnakulamAssistant Professor, Anaesthesia, 2012 - present
- Freelance AnaesthetistIndependent Anaesthetist, 2011 - present
- Cooperative Medical College, KochiSenior Resident , Anaesthesia, 2011 - 2012
- SreeSudheendra Medical MissionConsultant Anaesthesiologist, 2011 - 2011
- General hospital, ErnakulamSenior consultant , Anaesthesia, 2007 - 2011
- District Hospital , PalakadConsultant Anaesthesiologist, 2003 - 2007
- Kerala Health ServicePrimary Care Physician, 1988 - 2000
- Medical College , KottayamTutor, Anaesthesia, 1986 - 1988
Hypnotics and sedatives ...New agents in the horizon..part 1
Remimazolam (CNS 7056) is a new benzodiazepine metabolized by tissue esterases so that it has a rapid, more predictable offset of action tha
Anesthesia For Valvular Heart Disease - Dr Deepak Tempe - ISA Kakinada E...
Anesthesia for valvular heart diseases, A presentation by Dr Deepak Tempe in PG assembly
Should doctors Google their patients? | www.medicalmusings.com
Advertisements: Submitted by muse on Fri, 04/09/2010 - 21:00. Should doctors Google their patients? It's well known that patients Google
Impact of intraoperative hypotension on hospital stay in major abdominal...
Impact of intraoperative hypotension on hospital stay in major abdominal surgery - Life Sciences Social Network
Paul Sherwood: Pioneering anaesthetist and physician who developed the S...
The eminent Harley Street physician Paul Sherwood has died at the age of 93. From his early beginnings as an anaesthetist, it was his lifelo
Medical image sharing, Fast, Easy, Secure | image32
image32 is a fast and easy way to share your imaging studies with patients and colleagues, across organizations and systems. In seconds, you
Rigid regulation can become detrimental to patient care
All the protocols and policies that are developed are supposedly designed to help optimize patient care and improve outcomes.