1) Wrong, the Chinese had cats well before Egypt, and there is plenty of fossil evidence of cats (see http://archaeology.about.com/od/domestications/qt/cat.htm
). Again, no proof here that they suddenly appeared via aliens.
2) Although science has not proved specifically how a cat purrs, it is not 'baffled' and has several well established theories (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purr
for a start). I'm sure if it was critical that we knew, we could find out what the truth is. Either way, definitely not proof of aliens.
3) Is just silly. Holding a cats ears back to get the cat to resemble what is commonly thought to look 'alien' does in no way prove that they originated from aliens.
4) Eagles can see WAY better than cats. Giant Octopus can see way better than cats. Should we suppose that these creatures also originated from aliens just because they can see better than us?
Also, one species is not more advanced than another, evolution does not do this, there is no goal that evolution is moving towards. Again, no proof of aliens here.
5) Again, this is just silly. More likely your cat was dreaming and got startled out of sleep and ran. A perfectly reasonable response when in the wild this could mean you are about to be eaten. No aliens here either.
6) All things that come out of cats are totally natural. There is nothing unnatural or super-natural about cats. Even if aliens DID put cats on earth, this would still be true, since aliens are also completely natural (they must also obey all the laws of physics, and physics is what determines what is natural). So this again is not proof.
7) Cats use their tails to auto-right themselves during a fall. This happens amazing quickly, but cats can still fall on their backs if the fall is small enough, or if they have suffered neurological injuries to the spine or brain. Cats are earthbound creatures, so the statement is blatantly false even if cats had special survival powers (which they do not) and is definitely NOT proof that aliens placed them on earth.
8) Although this has likely happened, it is not by any means a 100% certainty, and even if it was, would not be proof of cats as gifts from aliens.
I find this entire post laughable, and its sad that even tho likely its a joke, some people will take some of these points on faith as being 'true'.