- Responsible for creating the overall look and feel for internal and external websites for the Knowledge Management team and company University.
- Work daily with internal stakeholders to define functionality and then execute front-end coding and design.
- Engage with IT and server-side programmers as the project requires.
ALLDATA, an AutoZone Company
Senior Web Developer, 2008 - 2012
- Led user‐interface design initiative for European commercial software
- Developed the common look and functionality to be migrated across the automotive products to ensure consistency
- Integrated HTML5 and CSS3 with Thymeleaf template engine application
- Developed task flows, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications
- Translated business requirements into design specifications working with Product Management, Systems Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and Developers
- Collaborated daily with Development on user interface implementation
I bring with me a broad background of creative, business and real world experience and employ principles such as user‐centered design, consistent quality processes and assurance, and professionalism in every activity.
In January 2000, I married my high school sweetheart, and together we have three beautiful children who are truly the light of my life.