- Harvard UniversityCloud DevOps Engineer, 2014 - presentMoving Harvard-UIT to the cloud
- iDonny, LLCWeb Systems Support, 2007 - 2015For 8 years, focused on Web CMS Development, hosting, and end-to-end maintenance for clients including: CBI, Bullhorn Inc., Tickets for Charity, One to One Interactive, IBM, Uconn Law, SAA, ISC, Kerio Systems, Cramer Interactive, and more.
- Sybase Inc.Web CMS & CRM Specialist, 2000 - 2005
- Biscom, Inc.Web Production Manager, 2005 - 2006
- Wandrian, Inc.Sr. Web Developer, 2006 - 2007
- Bullhorn Inc.CMS Devt. & Maintenance [consultant], 2011 - 2013
- Harvard UniversityWeb Developer, 2013 - 2014
- Will sit across the table from the marketing folks and sustain a discussion on how to brand and bring a concept to the market
- Will listen to client, respond to their questions, and present the product/solution in a way that shows how it solves their problems
- Will get in the trenches with the technical team and hold my own: be it in infrastructure design, support and disaster recovery, or in reviewing code and geeking out on efficiency and logic scenarios
- Fitchburg State UniversityMSc., Communication, 2005
- Fitchburg State CollegeBSc., Multimedia, 2002
- Universite Louis PasteurDU Audiovisuel, 1998
- Alliance FrancaiseDiplome de la Langue Francaise, 1995
- Lenana SchoolKCSE, 1993
- St. Mary's MosochoKCPE, 1989
I got to provisionally install curtains and spend a night in the roundhouse. Granted I had to setup a tent to keep out the mosquitoes, but I had an endless got rainfall shower, sample room, midnight yes, and a house fully owned without a cent in mortgage ;)
Now I see why people do this!!!
"SuspendProcesses" : ["AlarmNotification","ReplaceUnhealthy"],
"WaitOnResourceSignals" : "true"
This wait for a signal from a pre-requisite resource creation (max of 20 minutes) and then updates the resource that has this policy all while silencing SNS alerts and attempts by the ELB and AutoScaleGroup to replace half-baked and unhealthy instances.
This gets them replaced in a stack update.
I am adding a creationPolicy and Updatepolicy that waits for a number of signals, and then adding code to periodically poll a server for robust health (ldapsearch before allowing replicated masters to be added to the set).
For instance, a process can get data out of a DB and convert it to a format for consumption by a subsequent process. Instead of explicitly calling the next application into service (not ideal for piece-meal processes), or having to add it to an SQS job stream (not ideal for very loosely coupled processes and inter-region setups), the placement of a file in an S3 backup can set off a notification and an event to a CloudWatch metric. This can be used to scale-up a fleet of servers for a job, or simply run it on Lambda.
I like where this is going
A smart, virtual wallet for in-store and online shopping – Google Wallet
Introducing Google Wallet - a smart, virtual wallet that saves you time and money. With the Google Wallet mobile app, you can make your phon
Introducing Sub Tasks | Teamwork Project Management
This month our headline feature, as with gantt charts (released last month), is something which has been requested time and time again. Thro
5 PHP Security Measures | Web development blog, news and tutorials - Dev...
For many years, PHP has been a stable, inexpensive platform on which to operate web-based applications. Like most web-based platforms, PHP i
Difficult Client-Types And How To Deal With Them Pt. 2 | Some Design Blog
This is the second installment in a series that explores some of the tougher-to-deal-with personalities that we encounter as clients, how to