- Will listen to stakeholders, respond to their questions, and present the product/solution in a way that shows how it solves their problems
- Will get in the trenches with the technical team and hold my own: be it in infrastructure design, support and disaster recovery, or in reviewing code and geeking out on efficiency and logic scenarios
- Will sit across the table from the marketing folks and sustain a discussion on how to brand and bring a concept to the market
- Fitchburg State UniversityMSc., Communication, 2005
- Fitchburg State CollegeBSc., Multimedia, 2002
- Universite Louis PasteurDU Audiovisuel, 1998
- Alliance FrancaiseDiplome de la Langue Francaise, 1995
- Lenana SchoolKCSE, 1993
- St. Mary's MosochoKCPE, 1989
- Amazon Web ServicesSr. Technical Account Manager, 2016 - present
- iDonny, LLCWeb Systems Support, 2007 - 2015
- Sybase Inc.2000 - 2005
- Biscom, Inc.Web Production Manager, 2005 - 2006
- Wandrian, Inc.Sr. Web Developer, 2006 - 2007
- Harvard UniversityWeb Developer, 2013 - 2014
- Harvard UniversityCloud & DevOps Engineer, 2014 - 2016
I managed to get both professional certs in about a week. They are far from easy, but hard work and cordial competition and encouragement from people around me game me the motivation and drive!
Now going to look into taking the DevOps AWS Pro Certification next week ;)
I will not be visiting facebook, just using an automated script to syndicate
For instance, I can build a system to monitor certain conditions (decider) and make API calls to google Keep to flag certain tasks to become active and current. Once the list of tasks in the active list are all archived (completed), the SWF decider can move to a subsequent step within Google Keep, or anything else in the world within API reach.... or some day IoT triggers -
I wish I had more time for all these things! Did I just wish for a longer workday?
Exam Requirements - AWS Certified Developer Associate Level
Learn how to properly design and deploy secure and reliable applications on the Amazon cloud using key AWS services, through AWS SDKs.
A smart, virtual wallet for in-store and online shopping – Google Wallet
Introducing Google Wallet - a smart, virtual wallet that saves you time and money. With the Google Wallet mobile app, you can make your phon
Introducing Sub Tasks | Teamwork Project Management
This month our headline feature, as with gantt charts (released last month), is something which has been requested time and time again. Thro
5 PHP Security Measures | Web development blog, news and tutorials - Dev...
For many years, PHP has been a stable, inexpensive platform on which to operate web-based applications. Like most web-based platforms, PHP i
Difficult Client-Types And How To Deal With Them Pt. 2 | Some Design Blog
This is the second installment in a series that explores some of the tougher-to-deal-with personalities that we encounter as clients, how to