- Will listen to stakeholders, respond to their questions, and present the product/solution in a way that shows how it solves their problems
- Will get in the trenches with the technical team and hold my own: be it in infrastructure design, support and disaster recovery, or in reviewing code and geeking out on efficiency and logic scenarios
- Will sit across the table from the marketing folks and sustain a discussion on how to brand and bring a concept to the market
- Fitchburg State UniversityMSc., Communication, 2005
- Fitchburg State CollegeBSc., Multimedia, 2002
- Universite Louis PasteurDU Audiovisuel, 1998
- Alliance FrancaiseDiplome de la Langue Francaise, 1995
- Lenana SchoolKCSE, 1993
- St. Mary's MosochoKCPE, 1989
- Harvard UniversityCloud DevOps Engineer, 2014 - presentExplanation of complex applications, architectures, and solutions in relatable terms for each audience, to facilitate decision making with regard to context and team, group, and larger business goals and priorities. Working with Developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably (Infrastructure-as-code); I have deep experience and Amazon Certifications in Architecture, and Systems and Operations.
- iDonny, LLCWeb Systems Support, 2007 - 2015For 8 years, focused on Web CMS Development, hosting, and end-to-end maintenance for clients including: CBI, Bullhorn Inc., Tickets for Charity, One to One Interactive, IBM, Uconn Law, SAA, ISC, Kerio Systems, Cramer Interactive, and more.
- Sybase Inc.Web CMS & CRM Specialist, 2000 - 2005
- Biscom, Inc.Web Production Manager, 2005 - 2006
- Wandrian, Inc.Sr. Web Developer, 2006 - 2007
- Bullhorn Inc.CMS Devt. & Maintenance [consultant], 2011 - 2013
- Harvard UniversityWeb Developer, 2013 - 2014
This nicely coincides with my recent re-examination of my 30000 feet goals.
Error while importing LDIF
- [LDAP: error code 53 - UnwillingToPerform]
java.lang.Exception: [LDAP: error code 53 - UnwillingToPerform]
I previously suspected that an incorrect SSL cert prompt may have been causing the issue, but resolving the cert issue does not seem to clear the problem.
Other research points to a bad DN value... will keep looking
A smart, virtual wallet for in-store and online shopping – Google Wallet
Introducing Google Wallet - a smart, virtual wallet that saves you time and money. With the Google Wallet mobile app, you can make your phon
Introducing Sub Tasks | Teamwork Project Management
This month our headline feature, as with gantt charts (released last month), is something which has been requested time and time again. Thro
5 PHP Security Measures | Web development blog, news and tutorials - Dev...
For many years, PHP has been a stable, inexpensive platform on which to operate web-based applications. Like most web-based platforms, PHP i
Difficult Client-Types And How To Deal With Them Pt. 2 | Some Design Blog
This is the second installment in a series that explores some of the tougher-to-deal-with personalities that we encounter as clients, how to