"I've been cheated; been
mistreated. When will I be loved?" ~ Linda Rondstadt My ex
cheated on me - multiple times. I knew about it - every time. I've also been
cheated out of many things, by people who took advantage of my kindness,
generosity, and love fo...
Throughout my life, I have watched the shadows of chaos, hurt, despair and hopelessness encroach upon the lives of others. I listened to the world that surrounded these people, and quickly came to realize the shadows only grew, because there was no light to...
As Giving Hearts Day approaches in North Dakota, I
find myself thinking about one of the longest love stories I have ever
personally known - my grandparents, Spencer and Erma Scheer, who were married
for 63 years. I remember as a sixteen year old, I worked ...
I am a huge supporter of the Jeremiah Program .
It's a program that is integral to the success of young single mothers in the
Fargo-Moorhead area. I know, because I was a young single mother at one time. I
know the challenges and obstacles these young women...
Proverbs 22:7 “The
rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” One of the many
contributors to the Great Depression in the United States, during the 1930s,
was the over-extension of credit. Banks,
as well as Savings and Loan comp...
- Chrysalis Professional ConsultingHuman Relations Specialist, 2010 - present
- University of QueenslandThe Science of Everyday Thinking, present
- Harvard UniversityUnlocking the Immunity to Change, present
- University of Texas at AustinAge of Globalizastion, 2013 - 2013As the Age of Globalization transforms the world, it is also changing the way the world does business. The development of human relations in any business is becoming a necessity, rather than a luxury. As a human relations specialist with over ten years of working experience and continuing education, I work with your company or nonprofit organization to develop inclusive cultures based on strong leadership strategies.
- Interstate Business College1992
All Around the Cobbler's Bench - The 360 Review | LinkedIn
The 360-Review process isn't new. In fact, it's been around since the mid-1990s. The 360 Review has been successfully implemented and used b
Destitute Ivy Leaguer - Will Work For Change: Introduction
Our markets, our country, and our world are at a crossroads. We can continue to careen into disaster, or we can work together to stop the Ev
Yeah, I’m Overwhelmed. So What? | Molly Greene: Writer
I wore myself out clearing snow all weekend. Between stints with the shovel, I turned my brain to mush completing Edit #547 of my novel, Mar
The Brothers Krimm – Cecile Wehrman | Local F/M Books
The Brothers Krimm – Cecile Wehrman. Posted on July 26, 2011 by David Lemke. The Brothers Krimm tells the story of two brothers: Jimmy Krimm