I would also add this: Stop thinking you know what people are thinking or feeling - about you, about themselves, about situations, about anything. You don't know, and you shouldn't assume.
- Brandon UniversityLibrary Assistant V, music section, 2001 - present
- 7 Ages ProductionsRehearsal pianist, Music Director, 2001 - 2009
- Brandon Folk Music & Art FestivalArtistic Director, 1997 - 2002
- Manitoba Arts NetworkSouthern Touring Coordinator, 1999 - 2001
- Self-employedpianist, 1991 - 1996
- I like music a whole lot. I'm always seeking out new music, and music that is new to me. I play the piano, like you see me doing in my profile picture. Just like that. I used to play the trombone, but that hasn't happened for awhile, and sometimes I try things on the accordion.
- I am also a huge supporter of the CBC, and especially its web radio station, Radio 3. I am very active in the Radio 3 community, and you can often find me commenting on the blog that is part of the Radio 3 website. My R3 profile is here.
- I love theatre, and have been involved in many productions over the years - mostly musicals, mostly as a rehearsal/pitband pianist and keyboardist. I've also worked as a conductor of pit bands.
- I love long-distance running, and so far have completed 4 marathons (including the Boston Marathon, which was one of the highlights of my life so far), about 10 half-marathons, and a bunch of smaller races. Sometimes I get excited about running and try to convince everyone to do it. I'm sorry about that, but I kind of can't help it.
- I have degrees in Music and in English/Theatre. I currently work in an academic music library, which is pretty cool. I am also the co-founder of a theatre company called Rogue Theatre.
- University of Western OntarioMasters of Library and Information Science, 2012 - 2013
- Brandon UniversityMusic, 1991
- Brandon UniversityEnglish, 2002
- Brandon UniversityEnglish/Theatre, 2008
This Vending Machine Sells Fresh Salads Instead Of Junk Food
Chicago's Garvey Food Court has a McDonald's, a Dunkin Donuts and a vending machine that sells kale.
How To Write An Awesome Movie, According To Some Of Hollywood's Best Wri...
Hollywood pros like Paul Feig, Richard Linklater, and Diablo Cody give their best tips and insights for all you wannabe writers.
How America Is Funding the Taliban | IdeaFeed | Big Think
How America Is Funding the Taliban. Big Think Editors on July 25, 2011, 1:01 PM. Tweet. Afghan_transport. What's the Latest Development?
Brilliantly smart-ass responses to completely well-meaning signs.
Most of these signs were designed to help people — to get where they're going, to find a pet, to avoid grievous bodily harm — and yet some w
Watch Fucked Up Perform Their Album David Comes to Life in Its Entirety ...
Twitter Facebook RSS Tumblr. News. Latest News; Tours. Reviews; Tracks; Features. Interviews; Articles; Guest Lists; Staff Lists; Columns; R
Woody Guthrie's New Year's Resolutions 1942 - Boing Boing
THIS IS AN AD. THIS IS THE HARD-WORKING STAFF ↓. Jason Weisberger Publisher-at-Large. Ken Snider Sysadmin. Dean Putney Developer. Antinous L
Los Angeles Review of Books - The Questionnaire interviews Maria Bustillos
How do you get up in the morning? It really is a miracle, isn't it. Do you succumb to nostalgia? I never quite succumb; I love the future to
YouTube - Jozin from the bog - Jozin z bazin (English subtitles)
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
20 Celebrities With Stunning Home Libraries | Accredited Online Colleges...
Here are several libraries of the rich and famous sure to fill you with envy and awe.