"...The implicit racism in our law-enforcement institutions must be openly acknowledged and cleansed... ..we [CAN]can find the resources in our rich land to help redeem people whom our history continues to victimize." My emphasis!!!
We are pleased to inform you that, upon initial review by our judging panel, your music submission ‘Walking With Sweet Mary’ has been officially nominated for the February 2016 Akademia Music Award in your category. There were hundreds of submissions to consider, so it is a great accomplishment to advance to this stage...."
- Freelance workHandyman, 2016 - presentPreparing your home for rent or sales, basic repairs, painting, cleaning
- courier companyprofessional driver, 2011 - 2016deliver parcelled goods
- Media Merchantsprojectionist, documentarist, 2011 - 2011
- Movex, NBCpart time mover, 1998 - 2007
- Dead City Punksactor, 2011 - 2011
- Southland transportationSchool bus driver, 2010 - 2011
- Aboriginal Arts Festival SocietySinger/Songwriter, 2011 - 2011
- Dead City Punks Music VideoActor, 2011 - 2011
- PureLife ProductionsVideographer for a wedding, 2011 - 2011
- St. John's boys School, Sir John Thompson
- Simon Fraser University
- Galiano Film SchoolDocumentary intensive, 2007 - 2007
Loretta Saunders vigil draws hundreds to Parliament Hill - Nova Scotia -...
Hundreds of people gathered at a vigil on Parliament Hill in memory of Loretta Saunders, an Inuk student living in Halifax who was found sla
1960s Taloyoak footage comes to light - North - CBC News
The late Bill Pringle shot 16 millimetre film at his RCMP postings in the North, and digitized this reel showing life in Taloyoak in the ear
Teaching with Skype: a first at UFV – The Cascade l UFV's Student Press ...
UFV's Student Press Since 1993
YouTube - In support of An Edmonton Aboriginal Cultural Centre
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi