It certainly looks like the same shuttle but it doesn't necessarily mean Luke was flying it. Shit at least three different groups flew the Falcon (Lando/Nien, Han/Chewie, Rey/Finn) so it's not unheard of it may have been hijacked.
Still an interesting find.
1. The President is very comfortable with chopsticks. He handled the sticky, hard to separate noodles that accompany the pork and the broth components of Bun Cha skillfully. He even went in for seconds.
2. The President is an Asiaphile. He spoke wistfully of his time in Indonesia and his memories of the smells and flavors of street food there.
3. He clearly enjoyed sitting on a low plastic stool eating bun Cha. It felt to me like his night off. Even with Secret Service lurking nearby.
4. The reaction among regular people in Hanoi to the fact that the US President chose to eat Bun Cha was beyond all imagining. The effect was unbelievable. People were actually crying the next day, describing to me their shock and their pride, the reactions of their neighbors, to this completely unexpected choice of meal—and the venue.
5. He was among the very few guests on my show who ever asked the camera crew if they got to eat too. And he made a point of taking a picture with all of them when we were done.
6. I believe he enjoyed that beer.
h/t: Ravi Velloor
- University of GeorgiaBFA
NASA tests ‘impossible’ no-fuel quantum space engine – and it actually w...
NASA didn't set out to confirm the feasibility of a seemingly impossible fuel-less thruster design, but it seems they did exactly that.
Biologists discover electric bacteria that eat pure electrons rather tha...
Some intrepid biologists at the University of Southern California (USC) have discovered bacteria that survives on nothing but electricity --
Industry professionals speak out about new CG artist community
An advisory board comprised entirely of digital artists has teamed up with Shakuro, the developers of the now defunct social site CGHub, to
An Ingenious Shock-Absorbing Wheel for Bikes and Wheelchairs | Design | ...
Riders can traverse stairs and curbs nearly as easily as gliding down a ramp.
Cool Idea: Using Tiny 3-D Printed Parts to Hack Other Products | Design ...
Though Muji served as a muse for this initial series, its ambition is much broader.
SpaceX prepares to take the biggest step towards affordable space travel...
SpaceX, Elon Musk's poster child of the commercial space travel revolution, is about to attempt the first ever soft landing of a heavy space
Google States Unequivocally It Was 'Attacked' By The Chinese... And By T...
Among the biggest revelations made by the Snowden documents so far was of course the fact that in addition to negotiating with companies lik
NASA is being forced by the US government to fly a mission to Europa – t...
In a rather intriguing twist, it appears that NASA is now mandated by law to fly a robotic mission to Jupiter's watery moon Europa. Europa i
Three Dangers of Losing Net Neutrality That Nobody's Talking About | Wir...
It's hard to know what to pay attention to in the net neutrality discussions, especially when people throw around jargon like 'common carrie
The Strange, Deadly Effects Mars Would Have on Your Body | Wired Opinion...
The ability of the human body to adapt to the extremes of terrestrial environments was largely irrelevant for Earth orbit and the Moon. Mars
MONSTER PORN: Amazon Cracks Down On America’s Latest Sex Fantasy
Author Virginia Wade's fiction debut follows a...
From a Model S owner in Tennessee | Blog | Tesla Motors
I was driving home from work on the interstate in the right lane at approximately 70 miles per hour, following a truck. In the middle of the