It took me almost a year, but I've just published a new release of Vograbulary. It's a set of word challenges for your web browser or Android device. There's a new challenge called Bacronyms, but that's not why it took me a year.
When I tried to add the ability to drag the Russian doll words through each other, I found that the libgdx platform I was using just wouldn't support it. I fought with it for a while, tried another platform called PlayN, and finally decided to have separate projects for Android and the web. I do share the same rules and logic code for both projects, and I published a small demo project to show how that works:https://github.com/donkirkby/webandnative
It's based on what I read about Google's Inbox project, and I summarize some of the other options for writing projects that are portable across mobile and web platforms.
Hopefully, the next release will be in two months, instead of a year. Try it out, and tell me what you think.