- Expand2WebPresident, present
- MicrosoftTechnical Evangelist
- InterwovenGroup Product Manager
- Building a business on the Web
- Building and tweaking WordPress Websites
- Local Search Engine Optimization - I'm a contributor to the Local Search Ranking Factors report
- Social Media - I live in the SF Bay Area and visit Google, Facebook and other startups regularly
- Design - I study design and customer experience and try to employ it on my site and in my products
- Digital Photography - I'm a total amateur who appreciates good digital and HDR photography, and I'm trying to learn to shoot and share good photos!
- Travel - I love to travel and share my photos and experiences
- Sports - I like to skimboard, play hockey and other sports too so sometimes I'll post about them
- Books - I read a ton, and do video reviews of the best ones
Hard Work, Not Hacks in Online Marketing - SCORE Austin
Author: Mike Blumenthal I was recently asked, “what is your best local search hack?”. My answer: The best hack (and it really is no hack at
Product Inspiration From Shigeru Miyamoto, Creator of Mario Brothers
Have you ever used a product, played a game, or used an app that was effortless to learn? Every so often I run across that kind of elegance,
Free Converging Arrows PowerPoint Template - Free PowerPoint Templates -...
Sometimes it is good to show multiple arrows converting into a single arrow. This can be part of a funnel channel analysis but also to repre
Build & Maximize Local Reviews and Reputation Webinar
Our expert line-up features: Thomas Ballantyne, Phil Rozek, Aaron Weiche & Don Campbell
Should A Business Respond to Every Positive Review? - Local University
Should A Business Respond to Every Positive Review? Posted on November 24, 2014; by Mike Blumenthal; in Social Media. thumbs-up-reviews-650p
Has Web Design Become a Commodity? Do You Need to Pay A Web Designer to ...
Over in the SmallBiz Experts Group on Facebook (which is a community of small business owners and web designers who have registered for memb
Real Estate Lost it's Home in Local Search, 3 Tips Post-Pigeon
Googles' Pigeon update has taken local map results away from many realtors and real estate based searches. See why and 3 local SEO tips to h
Customer Driven #8 - Do You Know Who Your Best Customers Are?
Some of your customers are so happy with your business they are telling their family, friends and co-workers about you. But do you know who
Comparing the Deep-Linking Strategies of Google, Apple and Facebook - Al...
Better communication between applications will improve the mobile experience. In the past several months, Google, Apple and Facebook have an