- Expand2WebPresident, present
- MicrosoftTechnical Evangelist
- InterwovenGroup Product Manager
- Building a business on the Web
- Building and tweaking WordPress Websites
- Local Search Engine Optimization - I'm a contributor to the Local Search Ranking Factors report
- Social Media - I live in the SF Bay Area and visit Google, Facebook and other startups regularly
- Design - I study design and customer experience and try to employ it on my site and in my products
- Digital Photography - I'm a total amateur who appreciates good digital and HDR photography, and I'm trying to learn to shoot and share good photos!
- Travel - I love to travel and share my photos and experiences
- Sports - I like to skimboard, play hockey and other sports too so sometimes I'll post about them
- Books - I read a ton, and do video reviews of the best ones
Build & Maximize Local Reviews and Reputation Webinar
Our expert line-up features: Thomas Ballantyne, Phil Rozek, Aaron Weiche & Don Campbell
Should A Business Respond to Every Positive Review? - Local University
Should A Business Respond to Every Positive Review? Posted on November 24, 2014; by Mike Blumenthal; in Social Media. thumbs-up-reviews-650p
Has Web Design Become a Commodity? Do You Need to Pay A Web Designer to ...
Over in the SmallBiz Experts Group on Facebook (which is a community of small business owners and web designers who have registered for memb
Real Estate Lost it's Home in Local Search, 3 Tips Post-Pigeon
Googles' Pigeon update has taken local map results away from many realtors and real estate based searches. See why and 3 local SEO tips to h
Customer Driven #8 - Do You Know Who Your Best Customers Are?
Some of your customers are so happy with your business they are telling their family, friends and co-workers about you. But do you know who
Comparing the Deep-Linking Strategies of Google, Apple and Facebook - Al...
Better communication between applications will improve the mobile experience. In the past several months, Google, Apple and Facebook have an
88% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations
We at BrightLocal have released the findings of our annual Local Consumer Review Survey, which reveals the growing importance of online revi
14 Books That Will Change Your Business and Your Life
I love to read. Here are some of the very best books I’ve read – ones that have changed my career and my business. If you have a book that h