Hmmm... uninterrupted.... almost like being a single man! LOL
http://moz.com/rand/enchiridion-hoypoloi/ - I'm trying to test indexing speed and whether a Google+ share can get something indexed all by itself (and how long that takes). Yesterday I tested on Twitter and the URL took a little over 12 hours to get indexed (and I can't be sure it came directly through Twitter). Will be interesting to see what happens with G+.
Please DON'T share this URL anywhere but on G+ - no URL shorteners, no other social media, no links, etc. Thank you!
- New Digs, Fresh Paint and Renewed Focus (current)
- We're Getting There (current)
- WE've Grown a Lot (current)
- What Makes you Unique? Your USP! (current)
- Stop Playing Games, Google! (current)
- It's Been Too Long (current)
- Dressing for a Google Party (current)
- A New Mission for the Bots (current)
- From WebTV - Full Circle (current)
- Level Headed Marketing Makes its Debut (current)
- A New Office for a New Focus (current)
- Story-telling Still Works (current)
- Ask Doc: Control Spam Comments (current)
- SXO Pays Big Dividends (past)
- A Living SEO Strategy (past)
- Is your USP Optimized? (past)
- Finding Your Own Hot Button (past)
- Why Can't We Killl Bad SEO? (past)
- Ranting can be Therapeutic (past)
- Semantic Search in 2025 (current)
- 5 Top SEO Fallacies: A Myth-Busting Rant (current)
- Can Google Be Trusted To Do No Evil? (current)
- Is Online Privacy a Pipe Dream? (current)
- Paying it Forward (With a Great Tip) (current)
- There is no New SEO - Just a New Fad (current)
- SEO Packages: Buyer Beware (current)
- Impressed - Social Media (past)
- Blah, Blah, Blah - Pls RT (past)
- Is Google Pagerank Done? (past)
- Build your Brand on Twitter (past)
- Something to Consider (past)
- I'm Just Passing Through (past)
- 3 Golden Rules of SEO Project Planning (current)
- Establishing your Perceived Value (current)
- Partnerships are Like Marriages (current)
- Building Authority in 2013 (current)
- Don't Commit Social Media Suicide (current)
- Working in a Vacuum (current)
- Negotiating with Hard-Heads (current)
- Tips for Achieving your Business Goals (current)
- Can You Trust a Marketing Guru? (current)
- Google Plus Comments are Dangerous! (current)
- Common Sense Isn’t Common Enough Today (current)
- Professionalism for Fun and Profit (current)
Co-host of Level Headed Marketing, a bi-weekly Hangout video, highlighting international SEO and content issues.
- Canterbury University College Of Business And EconomicsMBA - Business Administration
- Canterbury University KentBSEE, Elect. Eng.
Yes – Leave WordPress Automatic Updates Switched On, It’s For Your Own G...
Rhys Wynne issues a rebuttal to Marj Wyatt's complaint against auto-updates by WordPress.
5 tips for getting your content on Google's In-Depth Articles search…
Whenever Google introduces a new feature to search results, smart businesses will sit up and take note of the new opportunities they might t
Marketing: Why do we Try to Hide a Forest Among the Trees?
Is it really necessary to give ages-old disciplines a new name every time a new wrinkle appears? Marketing is marketing, regardless of the c
Pure Spam: What Are Google Penalties & What to Do to Recover
Manual spam penalties of any type are difficult to recover from – especially if they are severe. These suggestions will give you places you
Google Glass – the start of something truly incredible
Google Glass is project to be launched from the lab of ‘Google X’ for the masses. But maybe you thinking “this just another gadget”? Well, w
Why Google Will Win the Semantic Search Race - Imassera News
Google’s user-centric approach that places each product or service peripheral to the person using it is at the core of the company’s vision
The SEO Training Dojo - a community of search geeks
SEO school of higher learning - the Huomah SEO Dojo is one of the top training environments for search engine optimization on the web today.