Rebuttal by Rhys Wynne to Marj Wyatt's recent post.
I was hoping you'd better identify that MC video you referred to as a must-watch (with only 60 views)... I couldn't find one anywhere dealing with those issues. Could you drop a link here?
I have no doubt that it was originally chosen without any malice whatsoever... but innocent or not, it's still racist and a slur upon an entire slice of humanity in this country. To continue using it, after realizing how many it offends, cancels any innocence that may have existed at the outset.
You don't even see FN people in your list on prevalent negative images. This is the silent racism that is being fought and you are along for the ride. The sports team name in "marginally offensive" to YOU. I never claimed to be against stereotypes, that is not the issue and second, you really need better reading comprehension, that is what I'm implying.
- New Digs, Fresh Paint and Renewed Focus (current)
- We're Getting There (current)
- WE've Grown a Lot (current)
- What Makes you Unique? Your USP! (current)
- Stop Playing Games, Google! (current)
- It's Been Too Long (current)
- Dressing for a Google Party (current)
- A New Mission for the Bots (current)
- From WebTV - Full Circle (current)
- Level Headed Marketing Makes its Debut (current)
- A New Office for a New Focus (current)
- Story-telling Still Works (current)
- Ask Doc: Control Spam Comments (current)
- SXO Pays Big Dividends (past)
- RDFa or Microformats - Which is Better? (current)
- RDFa - The Inside Story from Best Buy (current)
- A Living SEO Strategy (current)
- SEO Myths, BS and FUD - Oh, My! (current)
- Content Strategy - That Which Binds (current)
- Google Lynch Mob; Enough Already! (current)
- Asshats-Opportunity or Quicksand? (current)
- Let your Content Strategist do his Job! (current)
- Copywriting for Semantic Search (current)
- Is your USP Optimized? (current)
- Some Dos & Don'ts of Linkbuilding Today (current)
- Link Pruning - is it Rocket Surgery? (current)
- Finding Your Own Hot Button (current)
- Why Can't We Killl Bad SEO? (current)
- Cyber-Security is Everyone's Gig (current)
- Ranting can be Therapeutic (current)
- Measuring up: Yandex vs. Google (current)
- Semantic Search in 2025 (current)
- 5 Top SEO Fallacies: A Myth-Busting Rant (current)
- Can Google Be Trusted To Do No Evil? (current)
- Is Online Privacy a Pipe Dream? (current)
- Paying it Forward (With a Great Tip) (current)
- There is no New SEO - Just a New Fad (current)
- SEO Packages: Buyer Beware (current)
- Professionalism for Fun and Profit (current)
- Impressed - Social Media (current)
- SMI Certification Awarded to RRH (current)
- Blah, Blah, Blah - Pls RT (current)
- Showing your Ignorance isn't Mandatory (current)
- Is Google Pagerank Done? (past)
- Build your Brand on Twitter (past)
- Something to Consider (past)
- I'm Just Passing Through (past)
- 3 Golden Rules of SEO Project Planning (current)
- Establishing your Perceived Value (current)
- Partnerships are Like Marriages (current)
- Building Authority in 2013 (current)
- Don't Commit Social Media Suicide (current)
- Working in a Vacuum (current)
- Negotiating with Hard-Heads (current)
- Tips for Achieving your Business Goals (current)
- Can You Trust a Marketing Guru? (current)
- Google Plus Comments are Dangerous! (current)
- Common Sense Isn’t Common Enough Today (current)
Co-host of Level Headed Marketing, a bi-weekly Hangout video, highlighting international SEO and content issues.
- Canterbury University College Of Business And EconomicsMBA - Business Administration
- Canterbury University KentBSEE, Elect. Eng.
Yes – Leave WordPress Automatic Updates Switched On, It’s For Your Own G...
Rhys Wynne issues a rebuttal to Marj Wyatt's complaint against auto-updates by WordPress.
5 tips for getting your content on Google's In-Depth Articles search…
Whenever Google introduces a new feature to search results, smart businesses will sit up and take note of the new opportunities they might t
Marketing: Why do we Try to Hide a Forest Among the Trees?
Is it really necessary to give ages-old disciplines a new name every time a new wrinkle appears? Marketing is marketing, regardless of the c
Pure Spam: What Are Google Penalties & What to Do to Recover
Manual spam penalties of any type are difficult to recover from – especially if they are severe. These suggestions will give you places you
Google Glass – the start of something truly incredible
Google Glass is project to be launched from the lab of ‘Google X’ for the masses. But maybe you thinking “this just another gadget”? Well, w
Why Google Will Win the Semantic Search Race - Imassera News
Google’s user-centric approach that places each product or service peripheral to the person using it is at the core of the company’s vision
The SEO Training Dojo - a community of search geeks
SEO school of higher learning - the Huomah SEO Dojo is one of the top training environments for search engine optimization on the web today.