my farewell is the breaking of her heart
my affection is the straight jacket
my words are her prison
my embrace is the constricting of her lungs
my kisses are bruises on her naked skin
my touch is a hand around her throat
and the harder I try to stop it
the more I come to realise that
my love is her asphyxiation.
- SelfCompulsive Photographer, 2009 - present
- State of Texas (Tarrant Co. CSCD) AKA: Adult Probation OfficerOfficer, 2007 - 2009
- Center for Therapeutic Change (CTC)Co Owner, 2001 - 2007
Please ask me for my #.
Grapevine, TX 76051 USA
- TCU AlumnaPsychology and Spanish, 2007Psycholgy B.S. and Spanish Minor.
- Texas Christian University (alumna)
- UNITER - Cuernavaca, Mexico (state of Morelos)SpanishStudy Abroad Program in Cuernavaca Morelos Mexico (2005). Spanish .., obviously.
- UNT freshman and sophmore years for undergrad.Mostly my undergrad prerequisites and I also completed an independent study with the Psychology dept.
- Buzz (current)
Sun Gro Horticulture Processing, Inc. - Terrell - Texas
Visit Sun Gro Horticulture Processing, Inc. in Terrell, Texas. View map and ratings for Sun Gro Horticulture Processing, Inc.. Get all the f
Jacques Van Den Abeele 1960 | Belgian Figurative sculptor
Jacques Van den Abeele, Belgian sculptor, is exhibited in galleries spread over Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland and the United
Lockerz Share Buttons, Sharing Widget, Sharing Plugin - AddToAny
Help visitors share, bookmark and subscribe to your content with Lockerz Share, the world's best sharing platform for websites and apps.
artnet Galleries: Limerock Dyptich Sequence by John Holt Smith from Will...
Limerock Dyptich Sequence by John Holt Smith is available at William Campbell Contemporary Art, Inc.. Find comprehensive details on this art
Jim Moore - Commercial Photographer based in Glasgow - Corporate, Event ...
The website of Glasgow based photographer Jim Moore featuring recent works and multimedia photographic projects
Over the past 40 years the world’s population has... | A Momentary Flow
Over the past 40 years the world’s population has doubled. Our use of water has quadrupled. Yet the amount of water on Earth has stayed the