A big thanks to executive producer and #CXOTalk founder for making it happen.
Watch the whole show:
I'll be co-hosting the show with founder . Hope you'll join us and ask Sean some good questions via Twitter.
82% going towards maintenance. How many other ways can we say, "Untenable"? A healthier number would be under 50%.
That arrow in the illustration below? That points at the Valley of Death that eventually most companies will have to cross.
What Hinchcliffe calls a Network of Excellence, I have dubbed it a High Value Network, which is an outer layer of my Smart Swarms System, a system designed for this very purpose of continual transition and transformation.
This is awesome for me, as it supports perfectly the role of Network Value Orchestrator I've developed, a role I am looking to bring to one of several Vancouver area companies.
A new SharePoint mobile app, think of it as an intranet in your pocket!
· Updated OneDrive apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone that will allow seamless access to files in SharePoint and OneDrive
o New intelligent discovery capabilities powered by Microsoft Graph are available today in the OneDrive app for Android, and in SharePoint Team Sites this summer.
· A redesign of SharePoint homepage and document libraries for simplicity and use intelligence from the Office Graph to help surface the most relevant sites and content.
· Integration with PowerApps as well as the SharePoint Framework to address a spectrum of needs from lightweight to heavy duty customizations.
· Free migration from Box, Google Drive or SharePoint Server through the FastTrack customer program.
· General availability of SharePoint Server 2016.
- 7Summits Inc.Chief Strategy Officer, 2015 - presentI head up the strategy side of the house for the world's leading online community strategy and design firm. In addition, I spend time speaking, writing, and researching to further establish the market for enterprise collaboration, customer engagement, and digital experience.
- AdjuviChief Strategy Officer, 2014 - 2015I conduct market-making research on the strategic intersection of technology and business. This includes developing thought leadership to help guide executives on their journey to update their organizations for the 21st century. I speak, lecture, and deliver workshops around the world on high impact topics related to Adjuvi's change and performance management business for digital/social, including workforce collaboration, social business, digital business models, Internet ecosystems, and the future of work. Finally, and most importantly, I consult and advise directly with senior executives at client firms in North America, Europe, and Asia to connect the latest advances and ideas to their business to drive high impact results. Responsible for making the market in social business change and performance management for Adjuvi, as well driving business development for the consulting line of business.
- Dachis GroupChief Strategy Officer, 2012 - 2014
- Dachis GroupExecutive Vice President, 2010 - 2013
- Hinchcliffe & CompanyCTO, 2006 - 2010
In addition to helping companies deliver effective digital transformation, social business strategy, and Enterprise 2.0 performance improvement solutions as the Chief Strategy Officer of 7Summits, Dion is also is a regular keynote speaker on the topics of enterprise technology, business strategy, workforce and customer engagement, collaboration, Web 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0, SOA, and has presented or keynoted at Web 2.0 Expo, CeBIT, Business Integration Forum, Interop, JavaOne, SOA Web Services Edge, Enterprise 2.0 Conference, Collaboration Tech Fest, and many other major business and software conferences.
He is currently exploring the concept of the Next-Generation Enterprise as an infinite renewing and sustainable target for digital transformation.
One Market Street Spear Tower, Suite 3600 San Francisco, CA 94105
The Path to Co-Creating a Social Business: The Early Adoption Phase
The figures vary but in the last several years a major change has begun in organizations around the world. Sometimes the efforts are small a
Great Debate: Social enterprise - Fact or fiction? Live next Tuesday, Fe...
Dennis Howlett and I finally get our ‘cage match’ on social business. We will debate whether or not the social enterprise is fact or ficti