#Makeupdeals #MUA #WorkFromHome
1. First, I would like 20% commission on everything I sell and I want to see that percentage get far higher as I improve.
2. I expect to receive a $700 Car Allowance with a $2,000 one time bonus to Sparkle my car.
3. I would also like the opportunity to earn as much free makeup as I can.
4. I expect you to provide me with the very best free website and online training plus regional training ALL OVER!
5. When I bring in and train any new sales people, I deserve to be compensated a percentage of their sales and the sales of the people THEY bring in.
6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, fabulous trips, and even cash bonuses!!
8. I would like my friends and family to work here.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.
10. I’d like to get paid my commission on what I sell Direct deposited straight into my bank account.
So... when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, "Man, you can't be serious! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do...come back and get me cuz' I want to work with you!"
So I gave him my Business Card
- University of Lifepresent
I first saw the 3D Fiber Lashes on a Facebook post. To be honest I didn't believe it. I didn't believe it because I have NEVER found a mascara that actually did what it claimed. I would see a commercial for a new mascara and run out to get it. Every time I was disappointed. I eventually found one the was OKAY and I resigned myself to it knowing (or believing) that it was the best I could hope for. Of all my features my eyelashes have always been the one that I hated. I am naturally VERY blonde. So blonde that my eyebrows and lashes are pretty much see threw. If that's not annoying enough they are thin/fine so mascara gave me a bit of color, but even if it was SUPPOSE TO give me length or volume it really never worked.
After a week or two of thinking about the 3D Fiber Lash I finally decided to give it a try. I AM SO HAPPY I DID. It was magical. I HAD LASHES! And not just regular lashes, I mean I had AMAZING lashes! I have never used a product the first time and actually said out loud in the bathroom, "WHAT?! OH MY..... HONEY COME LOOK AT THIS!". It was that second, standing there with one eye done just staring at my lashes with this stupid grin on my face that I fell in love.
After I had done both eyes we went out and I put on my sunglasses and freaked out a little because I could feel my lashes brush against the lenses a little bit. INSANE! So after a week of playing with them I got the hang of putting them on and getting the result that I like. I like more of a butterfly effect were they are long on the outer of my eye and shorter near my inner. Something that was impossible for me before. It took me one week to get it just so and in that week I had fallen so in love with it I decided to become a presenter so I could share this feeling. It's honestly intoxicating.
The sad part about this whole story is I realized I had settled with most if not all my makeup. I was so use to things not doing what they promised that when I found a product that actually does what it says I was in shock. That is what I love about Younique the most. The products are real and they actually do what they claim! IMAGINE THAT! I wonder if you can. I know I couldn't until I tried it.
Dinell Holmes White-status Younique Presenter www.AmpUpYourLashes.com
- Independent Younique PresenterPlaying with Make-Up, presentJust like it sounds. I play with make up, sell make up, take selfies and have fun being a SAHM with my family. (And I get PAID FOR ALL THAT!) www.AmpUpYourLashes.com