- XM GravitySr. Project Manager, 2012 - presentOverseeing all aspects of planning, design, development, and maintaining all sorts of digital marketing products and services including websites, social media assets, mobile applications, games, media and more for multinational companies. Keeping projects' KPI delivered on track by troubleshooting, predicting and communicating status and risks, as well as using tools to lead the digital team overall.
- XM GravityProject Manager, 2011 - 2012
- LEAP DesignProject Manager, 2010 - 2011
- SellaBandCommunity Manager, 2008 - 2009
- Delta SolutionsMarketing Staff, 2006 - 2008
- Hogeschool InhollandCommunication Management, 2004 - 2008
- SMA Pangudi LuhurScience, 2001 - 2004
Inside The Facebook-WhatsApp Megadeal: The Courtship, The Secret Meeting...
Buying the world’s biggest and most reclusive messaging service took more than just money, but months of gaining its founders' trust and a p
Companies Need a Responsive Front-End Framework by ZURB ZURBlog
The response to our Foundation 5 launch has been incredible. Over the first 36 hours, we had 190k visitors to our properties and 800k pagevi
Google+ Hangouts and Photos: save some time, share your story
We could all use more time for ourselves, and less time figuring out technology. So today's improvements to Google+ Hangouts and Photos aim
Why Your Projects Don't Have Follow Through and Aren't Moving Forward by...
Imagine for a sec that you've just given feedback to the designer on your team. Afterwards, you find that the designer hadn't incorporated y
Photostory: BASE jumping from Mount Everest - Photo | Red Bull Adventure
The images that tell the story of Valery Rozov's epic Mt Everest BASE jump.
San Francisco's Stunning New Transit Hub Is One Beautiful Slice of Future
Public transit doesn't have to be a total bummer if you've got a nice enough hub for it all to connect to. That seems to be the logic behind
TechCrunch | Ben Horowitz: “Facebook Is The Best-Run Company In Technology”
Today, at the Web 2.0 Summit, Ben Horowitz, the former co-founder and CEO of Opsware and founding partner of well-known venture capital firm
TechCrunch | The iPhone 4S: Faster, More Capable, And You Can Talk To It
What does the "S" stand for? When I ask Apple this, they're vague in their response. They note that some people say it stands for "Specia
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
Search starts with the web. It's made up of over 30 trillion individual pages and it's constantly growing. Google navigates the web by crawl