Here's a 3D-printed case I made for my MSP430 reaction game. It was the only hobby-related project that I did last semester. I previously had the bottom case and the solid lid printed out, but hacked some holes in the lid with a drill and a knife to get it to work for me. This case setup works, but I'd rather it just be a case for the stock parts. As you can tell, the buttons, power switch, and potentiometer are different parts than I typically use for the game. It's a good start, but I need to put in some more work to make it as nice as I'd like.
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
5 Photos - View album
Shared publiclyView activity