Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Digital Marketing Solution (Pvt.) Ltd.
93 followers
93 followers
About
Posts

Post is pinned.Post has attachment
Company Name: Digital Marketing Solution (Pvt.) Ltd.
Company Website: http://digitalmarketingbd.com/
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DMSBangladesh


At a Glance Our Services:
Digital Marketing Services
Branding and Promotion
Facebook Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Software Development
Web design and development
Software Design and Development
School Management Software
Google, Yahoo Bing Advertising
Application Maintenance
Targeted Email Marketing
Graphic Design and 3D Animation
Brand SMS Marketing
Application Development
Content Development
Domain and Web Hosting
Online Payment Services
Online Outsourcing
Video Marketing
Web Maintenance
Event Management


BANGLADESH OFFICE
87 BNS Center (5th Floor) Room NO# 604,
Sector # 07, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230
Contact Number +8809613260655, 8801743260655
Email: info@digitalmarketingbd.com
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
The present world is the arena of Online and Digitalization. Digital Marketing is the best way reaching and advertising your products to the customer where any business organizations to a person can participate randomly. Due to digitalization, each one would like to touch all Social Media and Websites.


Products and Services can be reached easily to the customers by Digital Marketing. Sales and Visitors can be enhanced by eye touch by using Digital Marketing. In addition, internal communication is cemented more.


After manufacturing a product, it is difficult to reach to the customer for a business organization. Meanwhile, digital Marketing has possessed 20% to 30% of total advertisement of Market which will reach 50% to 70% in near future reported in New York Times


Nowadays, there are a lot of Digital platforms are being used for Digital Marketing. Suppose, Facebook. It is difficult to find out a man who doesn’t use this popular social platform. Due to free access of Internet and Smart Phone, the numbers of Facebook users have increased day by day. Facebook is the most useful and fruitful platform for Digital Marketing where one can make Marketing to his products and services.


In spite of Facebook, there is a lot of Social Platform such as Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and so on. Moreover, there is a lot of advertising Websites and Marketing systems where one can display his advertisements such as Google Adwords, Double Click, Open Ox and SMS Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Content Marketing. In Online, the search engine is used to find out anything. It has possessed the most important place in Digital Marketing.


In Digital Marketing, capability and ability are wanted about some matters as total work is based on Technology and Information. In today’s Digital World, Digital Marketing is the most popular and affected platform to advertise products. Day by day, the world is being digitalized and Online Radio, TV, Video, Streaming websites and Online News Patrols have possessed the traditional Radio, TV and News Paper’s place.


The more Digital Marketing is being Popular the more Companies are using it for advertising. So, all sort of services exists in Digital Marketing Solution Pvt. Ltd. The list of Digital Marketing and Software services are below for your kind consideration.


Company Name: Digital Marketing Solution (Pvt.) Ltd.
Company Website: http://digitalmarketingbd.com/
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DMSBangladesh
Photo
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded