We are happy to announce that advertisers in the Baltics finally have the ability to define their target audience on a city or county level. This change will allow AdWords clients to select the geographical reach of their campaign, with currently 10 cities available from each of the Baltic states. The feature will be extremely useful for smaller businesses, operating only on a city level, and will bring a positive change in return on investment.
In order to use the new feature, go to your campaign settings and enter the selected city to the location field.
Please see the list of cities that can be found in the location targeting below.
- Analytical Lead - Baltics, 2015 - presentMy aim is to work closely with some of the top Baltic customers to help them discover new opportunities and grow their business. It involves working with Account Planning and Management to discover and present integrated, data-driven solutions based on internal and external tools analysis.
- Advertising Operations Strategist, Emerging & Growing Markets, 2011 - 2015I'm helping businesses to grow by embracing the web by providing strategic advice and helping to solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
- Public Policy, 2013 - 2014Working part-time on various projects with Head of the Public Policy for Ireland. Special personal topics of interest include economic and cultural impact of the Internet, open/big data, data protection and security.
- Maastricht University Campus BrusselsCommunications and Events Assistant, 2010 - 2010Represented the Campus at more than 10 offsite events and assisted in 14 onsite events. One of the main achievements was together with the Head of the Campus to launch the first course tailored for EU institution professionals.
- State Chancellery of the Republic of LatviaIntern in Policy Coordination Department / Events Assistant, 2008 - 2008In collaboration with officials of various Government departments successfully organized the 4th International Public Management Summer Institute, hosting 58 officials from 11, mostly CEE, countries for a five day program.
It's my personal account, so all views expressed here are my own, not my employer's. Cheers ;)
- Maastricht UniversityMA European Studies, 2009 - 2013Track of European Public Policy and Administration. Thesis on formalization of the EU's role in regulating data protection in cloud computing.
- Riga Stradins UniversityBA Political Science, 2006 - 2009Focus on European policy process, ideologies and elections.
- Universität TrierErasmus Exchange, 2008 - 2009Focus on international relations and European foreign policy.
- Agenskalns State GymnasiumMaths, Economics and Computer Science, 2000 - 2006
Simplify your Google Analytics Reporting with Add-ons for Google Sheets ...
It's common for Google Analytics users to use spreadsheets to analyze their Google Analytics data or combine it with another data source. Bu
Universal Analytics: Out of beta, into primetime - Analytics Blog
Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics for today's multi-screen, multi-device world and all the measurement challenges